Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

GYM = Horny!!!

Sweat releases a phermone (or some word like that) that attracts us to the opposite sex.

I know when my muscles are growing and repairing themselves, my testestorone is PUMPING and i get a lil OverJolly :D

MY GYM IS WEAK AS HELL!!!:mad: I ONLY HAVE OLD MEN AND FAT GIRLS AT MY GYM... BUT I KNEW THAT B4 I JOINED I GUESS IT'S BETTER CAUSE I AM NOT DISTRACTED:confused: THEN AGAIN MAYBE I WILL LIFT MORE WITH BETTER LOOKIN WOMEN. I DUNNO BUT I KNOW WHEN THOSE NICE LOOKING OLD WOMEN ARE RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL WITH THERE TUBE SOCK TITIES BOUNCIN I GET MOTIVATED:tongue:

Originally posted by q-ny

Orig- we must go to the same gym...I was just about to type that!!!!

WERD! I FEEL FOR US MAN, BUT I DO HAVE A COUPLE HOT WOMEN AT MY GYM BUT FOR SOME REASON I ONLY SEE THEM ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. ONES A STRIPPER, AND HER T&A IS LIKE "WHOA":eek:

Originally posted by xxlea

I love that euphoric feeling after I walk out of the gym. Especially when I work out my legs, all that pumping tickles my g-spot.

hmmmmmmmm ::rubschin:: ::wisheshewasapieceofgymequipment::

I don't belong to a gym, but just working out at home has the same effect... especially floor exercises for the gluts... I don't know what it is, must be the endorphins and all that extra blood flow goin' on down there... I always make sure I have time for some... ummm... alone time afterwards...