Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who agrees that Tony Draper

gravity

should replace JV at Roxy. Clearly, there is not a DJ in NYC that can come close to Draper's track selection and mixing ability. I even think that he has a chance to take over Danny's spot at Vinyl in the next few months. Danny obviously can't hold a candle to Draper... Does anyone else agree?

this post is a joke right? Draper take over for Danny Tenaglia at Vinyl? First off you have NO conception of the scene thinkng of replacing DT with Draper... there styles are COMPLETELY diffrent, AND Vinyl is DT's house. The only reason half you people even know about Vinyl is because DT is what, the number 1 DJ in the WORLD??

cmon now... at least make an educated statement if you intend to make one.

Originally posted by stevepsych

this post is a joke right? Draper take over for Danny Tenaglia at Vinyl? First off you have NO conception of the scene thinkng of replacing DT with Draper... there styles are COMPLETELY diffrent, AND Vinyl is DT's house. The only reason half you people even know about Vinyl is because DT is what, the number 1 DJ in the WORLD??

Um, no. Its not a joke...I've been going to the place YOU know as VInyl since the NASA parties...do you even know what the fuck I'm talking about. And lets see, the wonderful Body and Soul parties which really put Vinyl on the map. So, now that we're past that, I'll say it again, Tony Draper is clearly the most eloquent, skilled, and technically sound dj in NYC and possibly the world...I think he deserves a residency in a place as legendary as Vinyl...he would do that place justice... His saavy mixes and excellent track selection is far superior to anything that Danny can dream of...

Originally posted by gravity

Um, no. Its not a joke...I've been going to the place YOU know as VInyl since the NASA parties...do you even know what the fuck I'm talking about. And lets see, the wonderful Body and Soul parties which really put Vinyl on the map. So, now that we're past that, I'll say it again, Tony Draper is clearly the most eloquent, skilled, and technically sound dj in NYC and possibly the world...I think he deserves a residency in a place as legendary as Vinyl...he would do that place justice... His saavy mixes and excellent track selection is far superior to anything that Danny can dream of...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stevepsych

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh my god... i cant stop

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

crackhead......

proofs in the pudding TIMEOUT said vinyl fri is best fri nite clubnite in the world? what tracks got recoginition like elements ect....welcome to the club & welcome to a real vibe

DT = grand master of house muzik hands down.

in my opion exit would still be exit without him

vinyl is vinyl because of him, and i believe he started the body & soul parties or helped out with them