Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama Between "Old" CP and "New" CP peeps......

tyco

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K well I don't get why there is drama...just to pass up time. I mean I don't know whether I am new or old. I started on VIP and I met many of you and now I post on CP....I just don't know why you want to battle with anyone and come popping shit. I mean what you guys leave go post on VIP, ezdreamer and other boards and come here to diss on new ppl. I'm sorry but Mikey for starting this thread was pure childish. It doesn't seem like you. I mean as you can also tell no newbies, except one responded cause you guys look like the only ones causing it, cause obviously no one cares. Everyone can get along and just be happy. I know you may have started with sarcasm, but calling people weak-minded, saying the board has gone to shit is wrong. Don't post here if you don't like it so much. I am not trying to cause any shit here, cause I know most of you and I know most of the CP heads and both of are real cool and to start shit is pure idiotic.

My 2 cents

-Zehra

Originally posted by fierydesire

How is it humor or pure genious?:confused: It is dumb and retarded IMO...

when done right it is absolutely genius. when done iliana style...well, we all remember that ...

motherfuckincumguzzlingdickbreathcuntwhore...that was dumb and retarded.:D

Originally posted by glowdancer

this thread is so gay

and i think id rather be a loser

if the winners are these so called people who swear they are real life "gods"

and have over 7000 posts

then get the hell OUT!

Z, stop taking things soo damn personal! this is a FAWKIN messageboard !!

and you in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM can compare the board now to what it used to be!

this thread is so gay

and i think id rather be a loser

if the winners are these so called people who swear they are real life "gods"

and have over 7000 posts

you just don't get it.......saying things like that just perpetuates what we're saying.......stop being so sensitive, especially on a DRAMA board.......

wake up......

Originally posted by vampienyc10

then get the hell OUT!

and you in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM can compare the board now to what it used to be!

ill go wherever i want

oh and as for comparing it to how it used to be

it wasnt so great before

and what makes it bad now is this pointless drama

dont get me wrong some debate is good when it concerns some sort of issue, but this doesnt

thats just my 2 cents

i do agree with one point u made about taking things personal

and people shouldnt

but i dont think she's hurt in any way by posts, haha

she's just stating her opinions

like we all are

you'd think she'd learn something being that she registered back in July of 2000!

haha......check out the other thread, she still trying to decipher why there is so much drama on this drama board......geez.

then get the hell OUT!

Its not personal at all... I am just staing my opinion as the rest of you do!!can u guys explain what the old board was like.

I mean if it was a board of causing drama and riping peeps new assholes, then that is stupid....

you'd think she'd learn something being that she registered back in July of 2000!

yeah i did learn something

just because uve been here longer than some doesnt give u the right to call everyone an idiot

cause we were all newbies at one point

Originally posted by tyco

haha......check out the other thread, she still trying to decipher why there is so much drama on this drama board......geez.

uh tyco some of these threads were started on the ny board

and i had replied to one on the nyboard

and noticed it was moved to the drama board

that is why i'm here

duh!

ill go wherever i want

i do agree with one point u made about taking things personal

and people shouldnt

but i dont think she's hurt in any way by posts, haha

she's just stating her opinions

like we all are

sure you'll go wherever you want, as so will I, but this is the DRAMA board, remember that..

just stating her opinions? how so? did she try to do so, but accidently hit the CLOSE THREAD button instead of the SUBMIT REPLY...

sure you'll go wherever you want, as so will I, but this is the DRAMA board, remember that..

just stating her opinions? how so? did she try to do so, but accidently hit the CLOSE THREAD button instead of the SUBMIT REPLY...

I *love* when you get all fiesty! It's soo damn seXy! *prrrrr* :D

Ahhhh the good ole days. This was what made posting fun! HOURS OF, OH BOY, CATCH THIS....ENTERTAINMENT . Yes my fellow posters, entertainment. Just like television and radio, what we have here is ENTERTAINMENT.

i almost pissed my pants today at these cats. This has been the best day in months!!! Gawd, I love it!

Whoa I actually work the whole day through and this is what I miss? ;)

Well I've seen old & I've seen new...I have to say that looking back, there were a lot more "conversational" threads and interesting topics...

But that doesn't mean that CP can't be fun now too :D It's all what you make of it...

And of course Gravity's back...those that don't know need to watch out...:bounce::heart: