Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else dispise the 18+ crowd???

Originally posted by spragga25

Is that a threat kid? And you come to the rescue of your little girl...Chivalry isn't dead - how cute!

Tell her to keep her TRAP SHUT and then there will be no need for you to come and save the day!

Seriously though - you don't wanna fight me...you...just....nah! :blank:

Werent you the black kid sitting in the back room at Vinyl Saturday morning with the rest of the CP people. If it was you, then Tranza or even inyourdreams can take you.

:D :D :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a threat kid? And you come to the rescue of your little girl...Chivalry isn't dead - how cute!

Tell her to keep her TRAP SHUT and then there will be no need for you to come and save the day!

Seriously though - you don't wanna fight me...you...just....nah! :blank:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH you're a bitch..

Getting tuff with women, just proves your a fucking pussy..

I'd like to see you talk to her like that in person :eek:

I don't recall running around like an idiot popping pills left and right, burning people with my cigarettes, puking all over the place, acting like hot shit...maybe I'm the only one that can say that for myself...

As for spragga, get a clue noone was talking to you, you came here and started telling ME to shut up and keep my comments to myself, let me ask you a question, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??What the rest of em can't speak for themselves so that's how you get pussy? By sounding like a tough guy over a messageboard huh? I see how you work now, Why don't you shut the fuck up and stick to worrying about how you're gonna get off at your next sex board meetup?....keep your stupid comments to yourself and stop polluting my thread...it's not gonna get you any

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I don't recall running around like an idiot popping pills left and right, burning people with my cigarettes, puking all over the place, acting like hot shit...maybe I'm the only one that can say that for myself...

As for spragga, get a clue noone was talking to you, you came here and started telling ME to shut up and keep my comments to myself, let me ask you a question, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??What the rest of em can't speak for themselves so that's how you get pussy? By sounding like a tough guy over a messageboard huh? I see how you work now, Why don't you shut the fuck up and stick to worrying about how you're gonna get off at your next sex board meetup?....keep your stupid comments to yourself and stop polluting my thread...it's not gonna get you any

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. inyourdreams.. technically speaking.. if you despise the 18+ people.. you basically despise anyone who is of 18 years of age and older all the way up to like 100+..

So what does that mean.. you only like 17 year olds and younger?? :confused::rolleyes:

Do me a favor, turn around and go stare at the wall.

Originally posted by northnjguy21

not all 21 clubs are the sh1t eiether few have good door codes, i mean they'll let any thing in its disgusten, lol ca't wait till summer again i work a door in hoboken and beleave me i'm not into u got id u dressed good u got money u in lol if i don' like the way u look i'm sayen your id is fake and to get the fuk out of my face clubs are ment to be upscale a place to relax and mingle not a place for over wight lazy trashy people i mean if u wanna club i think most people should get off ther asses go to a gym get face lifts do some thing cause i m tired of cluben with people who just look like they belong home online in a chat room picken up ther future dates lol

:laugh:

No.....I can say the same for myself. But to put everyone thats 18 under the same umbrella isnt fair. Not all of them are cracked out kids just looking for a place to get fucked up. I'm sure there are quite a few there for the music.

All I'm saying is that there are going to be morons whether you go to an 18+ or 21+ party......

Originally posted by northnjguy21

18 and up ain't really a biggy but it just depnds on wut kinda of 18 years olds they let in and wut goes on

yo b i b understadin wat u b sayin no dout kid dats wak sh1t dat dey b doin to peep in clubs i hat wen da fat ugli peeple cum in club and mak the clu lok bad lol dat stuff is so true yall mean?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Werent you the black kid sitting in the back room at Vinyl Saturday morning with the rest of the CP people. If it was you, then Tranza or even inyourdreams can take you.

Vinyl? Never been there...siceone was there, and if you're saying he's soft - maybe you should take that up with him little guy.

I'm almost certain he wouldn't apprecialte what you said!

Next!:rolleyes:

Awww...poor baby.... getting a little riled up because ragga decided to stand up to you. Maybe the message is starting to register in that THICK ASS skull of yours. You start with a WHOLE group of people and I ask nicely why. With your little bitchy attitude you get crabby and I decided to bite back. Surprised? Don't be, because you right kid - this is a messageboard and you have NO IDEA who I am, where I've been, what I've done, or what I can do - THAT'S WHO THE FUCK I AM. You think for a minute that I care whether or not I get some from ladies here? You are as fuckin dumb and moronic as the posts you make - do me a favor and just drop deap already - the world would be a better place for all involved! :blown:

Originally posted by lucabrase

I agree. I have no problem with the 18+ crowd but I'd prefer to hang out with people over 21. Actually, I prefer people who have graduated from college. Its nothing personal, but many kids are still very clueless when they are in college, which is totally ok. I know I didn't have a clue about the real world until I was done with school and got a real job. And you know what, you shouldn't be concerned with my shit. College is the time in your life where you should have fun and be free of these real world responsibilities. I know I did. I say, enjoy it as long as you can. Take 5 years to graduate if you want. I promise, if you are one who enjoys college life you will never have as much fun again! Life looks a lot different when you have to wake up everyday and go to work, knowing that you'll have to do this for the rest of your life. I'm no old foggie, I'm only 25 but man do I think differently from when I was in school. One more piece of advice and then I'll shut the fuck up, go easy with the pills in your younger years. The shit is not good for you, mentally and physically. I'm saying this from experience. Your brain will thank you for it in the long run.

I completely agree. ;)

Vinyl? Never been there...siceone was there, and if you're saying he's soft - maybe you should take that up with him little guy.

I'm almost certain he wouldn't apprecialte what you said!

Next!:rolleyes:

. . . . No he wouldn't . . Siceone is a pretty stand up cat. . and I'm almost certain that he wouldn't take lip from that terd . . . . BRIAN. . I'd watch it before bashing people like that on this board . .