Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Communism!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Rules and Regulations sound like communism!!! U Need drama,U need some promotion, it gives this board life! And about the Dave Ralph post...Old maybe to you because you are on the board everyday... some people visit once a month!!!Unbelieveable an international DJ gets moved.... I guess NJ does not like interntional DJ's.... come on guys! This Guy has played to tens of thousands at a time!!! UNREAL! Move the post back to Jersey is where it belongs!

Dave Ralph Feb 8th @ Hunka Bunka

"New Jersey or Bust!"

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Rules and Regulations sounds like communism!!! U Need drama,U need some promotion, it gives this board life! And about the Dave Ralph post...Old maybe to you because you are on the board everyday... some people visit once a month!!!Unbelieveable an international DJ gets moved.... I guess NJ does not like interntional DJ's.... come on guys! This Guy has played to tens of thousands at a time!!! UNREAL! Move the post back to Jersey is where it belongs!

Dave Ralph Feb 8th @ Hunka Bunka

"New Jersey or Bust!"

Rules and Regulations "sound"--proper grammar please

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Who uses prop. Gram. on the internet???? LOL

Dave Ralph, people just don't know what they are missing. He is ridiculous, an endless seamless night of beats, mixed so well most can not even appreciate it. That was the case with me for a long time.

I'll be there.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Bon,

If you could control your promoters, there wouldnt be a problem.

I wish they all were promoters!!! I have been meeting people out every week ! and they tell me their user cp name!!! I think it is cool! and who could help that! good people who like HB!!!

and any way control is communism! lol:)

Originally posted by bonsolidd

I wish they all were promoters!!! I have been meeting people out every week ! and they tell me their user cp name!!! I think it is cool! and who could help that! good people who like HB!!!

and any way control is communism! lol:)

Bon! don't sweat them! love your style! MUSIK IS THE ANSWER!

seriously Bon I completely agree with you... the Dave Ralph thread needs to stay in Jersey so everyone that reads the board can know about it. The Max Graham thread blew up while it was here and that thread never got moved!!!!! I don't know what is going on with all these rules and regulations but they are a little ridiculous... ESPECIALLY since they are not applicable to EVERYONE. :mad:

<-------------- Didn't move the thread this time. Actually don't know why it was moved unless a promoter put a guestlist or started drama in it. Good talking to you last night. And I agree that it should be on the NJ board but no reason why it shouldn't be on the PHILLY BOARD or NY board, as long as it's done in the manner we talked about Bon. I think people seriously wouldn't mind paying the toll to see Dave Ralph.

Originally posted by greyskyy

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Who uses prop. Gram. on the internet???? LOL

Dave Ralph, people just don't know what they are missing. He is ridiculous, an endless seamless night of beats, mixed so well most can not even appreciate it. That was the case with me for a long time.

I'll be there.

WTF...IMO, ROTFL, LMAO.......

Jsut kidding...couldn't resist:D

See you on the dance floor:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by scarletpromos

Dave Ralph belongs on the jersey board so people can see that he is coming to this area -- This is a big step for the New Jersey club scene---- let the people of Jersey see that

Why is it a big step. Not like he is Jackie Robinson and breaking the color barrier...Any club can book any of these guys. I check out some of the places they play, and would would never, never ,never step foot in that club or even that city or even state.....Playing MINN!!! WTF who goes to clubs in MINN??? Give me a break, Dave will come and go like Max did, nothing great, are you telling me that besides a very very very select few can bring more energy and more anticipation then summer at temps with Denny??? There is no way.....This behavior of trying to "further" the club scene in NJ is going no where, we have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many talented DJ's in our area for anyone to try and bring unknown outside talent. Once again 90% of ppl only know Djs from KTU, thats a fact, us in the minority know more but we all know its the majority that makes up the crowd at a club....NYC has what 12 million ppl, thats why they can pack em in, here in NJ not possible...... good luck cause they are going to need it. I'll eat my words if they pack that place...abyss will do more ppl on that friday cause they have LOCAL talent that is very well known. You here RS on KTU not DAVE Ralph.....Turn that track "Its time for a Revolution " off, cause like Jets its ova baby....

Originally posted by saleen351

Why is it a big step. Not like he is Jackie Robinson and breaking the color barrier...Any club can book any of these guys. I check out some of the places they play, and would would never, never ,never step foot in that club or even that city or even state.....Playing MINN!!! WTF who goes to clubs in MINN??? Give me a break, Dave will come and go like Max did, nothing great, are you telling me that besides a very very very select few can bring more energy and more anticipation then summer at temps with Denny??? There is no way.....This behavior of trying to "further" the club scene in NJ is going no where, we have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many talented DJ's in our area for anyone to try and bring unknown outside talent. Once again 90% of ppl only know Djs from KTU, thats a fact, us in the minority know more but we all know its the majority that makes up the crowd at a club....NYC has what 12 million ppl, thats why they can pack em in, here in NJ not possible...... good luck cause they are going to need it. I'll eat my words if they pack that place...abyss will do more ppl on that friday cause they have LOCAL talent that is very well known. You here RS on KTU not DAVE Ralph.....Turn that track "Its time for a Revolution " off, cause like Jets its ova baby....

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was the best paragraph you ever posted Saleen...

i honestly think your right!!!

Happy 25!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was the best paragraph you ever posted Saleen...

i honestly think your right!!!

Happy 25!!!!

dude you didn't make it to xs, I met your boys cigs and emmit.....what happened????

I understand what you are saying Saleen. But I think Scarlet promos was just trying to say that it's something different for NJ. Hopefully Bunkas will pack the place and people will come out and see what Dave Ralph is all about. :)

RS on KTU??? really, last i heard it was denny tsettos on KTU... 12 million people??? do they all come into the city all at the same

time? fact, more than half of the people who go into the city come from NJ and long island, NOT NYC... don't deny that, u know that... u call yourself a clubber? you limit your clubbing experience to two or three places following one dj, that is not supporting the club scene. diversify. have you been to SF? limelight? webster hall??? splash? even heard of splash or is it to gay? true, many people have never heard of DR and u can say the same when sasha and digweed started twilo and look what they did to their friday nites. oh, here's another fact, 90% of those KTU listeners u mention, the demographics is between the age of what? 14 - 30? have you ever been to a KTU party? have you seen what type of crowds they attract... teens and moms. i praise our dj's theyre good but they are commercial, they play to the consumer masses. any clubs u go to in jersey is the same sound, everyone will agree on that. we're trying to bring in a new atmosphere to Nj which is no one is doing. we close at 2 but if the music is there people will come, places like LA Londonand Boston have early closings but u know what, people pack those places cos they know they will hear good music NOT hit music. know the difference. so there...