Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need a digital camera!!

suggestions anyone?? im sick and tired of going out with these shitty ass disposable cvs cameras that take shitty ass pictures....i want somewhat decent one but it definatly has to have zoom on it...lookin to spend like $200..anyone , anyone??

peace out

gianni

digital cameras arent cheap....well a good one isnt. my boyfriend got me one for xmas and he spent around 500 for the camera and a film cartrige thingie. im pretty sure the name of mine is a nikon. its small w/ a zoom and it seems really good so far havent relaly played w/ it that much. good luck!! try best buy!

laterz,

dana

:D

I just bought an Olympus C360 from The Wiz for my parents for Christmas.

It was originally $350, but it was on sale for $199.

It's a 1.3 megapixel which is pretty decent.

A friend of mine got a $600 Nikon recently and the pictures on High Quality are HUGE!!!

They are like 500KB, which are way too big to post or Email.

They are more for people who are taking professional photos.

If you're just gonna take pics of you and your friends, then 1.3 MP should be fine.

They also have a Jamcam 3.0 that's $50 and if you get bent and leave it at a club, then you won't really care.

The pictures are pretty good quality too.

Check it out here.

http://www.jamonline.com/products/jamcam_prod.asp

I saw them on Ebay for $30.

Hope this helps.

I've been putting off buying one for years now. Every year something even better comes out but the good ones are still around $700, at least what i consider top of the line. I'm still looking for a camera that has zoom comparable to 35mm cameras. And not digital zoom either. The search continues, 7.something megapixel cameras came out too, NUTS!