Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Id's

Hey whats up... Does anyone know where I can get an extemly good Fake New Jersey Driver's licsense ... Price doesn't matter.. I will pay $$$$.. If no one knows where I can get an NJ, does anyone know of any others that are very good... Thanks

All you do is get someone who's got the same hair and eye color to go for you and get a DUP, like, they fill out the form with their info, like they lost theirs. You turn it in and get your pic on it. It will say DUP but at clubs usually doesn't matter. Just remember the person who gave you the info will prolly hafta say you stole their info if you ever get caught and the 5 0's see that you are not him. Because they may not wanna get in trouble. But I did it with my friend and she's got blond hair and blue eyes like me and no one ever knew. It was like I was her, getting a new license cause I lost mine, and they took my pic. Remember when you get pulled over, don't have it visible. Of course show them your real license. Anyway that costs about 10 bucks. Bada bing.