Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is Everyones Real Name?

dcsglow

i dunno about you guys, but it's so annoying going to a meet up and being like "yo, jroo...what's up man!" it would be so nice to know everyones real names so i could be like "yo, jerami...what's up man!" i mean, i guess it's cool for like the first week or something...but it would be nice to call you by your real names once...so i guess you all know i'm JIMI, you guys make fun of me all the time, i'm getting used to it. duh, it's also on my signature.:tongue:

Guest jroo

well, no need for me to reply here. it is hard to meet people when they have two names. hey , jimi, isnt your dad D.E.A.? thats cool, i bet that you can get the good shit.

Originally posted by djsizeup

my real name is Mat Jung pronounced like matt young...i get it from the 1/8 chinese that i have in me. I'm 1/8 chinese and 8/8 sexy.

oh and Danger is my middle name

EWW YOU BITCH!!! You did not even just say that...8/8 sexy...*yuck* well let me tell you I'm 16/16 sexy so ha! anyway, we'll be chilling fri and sat...get ready man cause we're gonna get f'd up! just like ol times...pre party at your dorm no doubt...and where the hell are all the sexy GW ladies man??? c'mon bring a couple up there so i can turn them into grade a meat.:laugh:

ya know, i wishful thinking that you guys wouldn't turn this into a raunch within 7 posts...guess i spoke to soon. Maybe one day, where black children and white children play together, skys are blue and white pickett fences stand on every house...maybe then, there will be a raunch free post...i have a dream...that one day ALL OF CP'ers will mature and not post silly shit like myself or vic and shady...and egotistical shit like mat just did...lol, i have a dream:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dcsglow

Vic, i must say, nice signature...but where is the picture with the catch line...you know the one that says...

"but he's gay."

haha you should put that on it vic... i'm just kidding

and yes jimi we will party hard in my room we'll play some more quarters sizeup style (with shots).

Originally posted by djsizeup

haha you should put that on it vic... i'm just kidding

and yes jimi we will party hard in my room we'll play some more quarters sizeup style (with shots).

Oh...no doubt...so i can woop your ass just like i did last time...drink up my friend...and be ready to goto detox!

Originally posted by dcsglow

Vic, i must say, nice signature...but where is the picture with the catch line...you know the one that says...

"but he's gay."

dude, your on acid....speedy gonzalez was always good with all the senoritas, especially his chick Juanita, I'm still looking for my Juanita :D