Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is Everyones Real Name?

dcsglow

Originally posted by vicman

uh-oh, shit has hit the fan, shady's in big trouble :blown:

'cos you dont want to see scratch mad.....

I kinda do. She needs to come out of her shell a bit. C'mon, Scratch. Take off the shell. Take it off, Scratch. All of it. That's right, just leave it on the floor. No, no. Don't fold it up nicely. Just leave it on the floor as is. You can look for the pieces later. That's right, Scratch. That's a good girl. :rolleyes:

OK, if THAT doesn't piss her off, nothing will. :D

Originally posted by djsizeup

yes jimi we will party hard in my room we'll play some more quarters sizeup style (with shots).

mo fos! you're not gonna forget about me are you? i know some girls at GW. hey Sizeup, i didn't know you went to GW. dude let me know what's up, pimp. you too JIMMI-JAX

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I kinda do. She needs to come out of her shell a bit. C'mon, Scratch. Take off the shell. Take it off, Scratch. All of it. That's right, just leave it on the floor. No, no. Don't fold it up nicely. Just leave it on the floor as is. You can look for the pieces later. That's right, Scratch. That's a good girl. :rolleyes:

OK, if THAT doesn't piss her off, nothing will. :D

"sigh" i'm just gonna shake my head

Originally posted by scratchapella

no. nevermind.

Shady, you need help.

how's about it clubplanet? group project. we're all going to help shady get some ass next time we go out. then maybe all this raunchy jokes and innuendo will stop. . .

im down michelle...

:bounce:

CD

omg u don't remember that big fat guy that was spinnin eminem and dmx and shit. you called him dj dishwater like 10 times and said you wanted to kick his ass and spit on him. i think it was fabio's house, it was over in the same neighborhood as stephanie bell.