Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asshole with a machete

I was at the Guitar Center by me in Queens tonite which is on the same level as this Chuckie Cheeze. Well Guitar Center has windows for walls facing out to the hallway, and this crazy mofo had grabbed one of those big-ass machetes that they use to cut the pizza and was running down the hallway with it. Those things are like two feet long and it was still dripping with cheese. Then I see about 10 CC employees come running out after the guy. They ran down to where I couldn't see them anymore, but I guess they got the guy since one employee came walking back holding the machete. When I was leaving, all of these moms were out in the hallway on their cellphones and I could hear them freaking out about how this maniac had been waving a machete inside. I don't think the guy had cut anybody luckily since when I got outside there were only cop cars and no ambulances. But either way, wtf is wrong with some people?!

That's insane, heretic :eek:

I mean, if he want's to cut his pizza into 1/8ths, he should get one of those rollers at the supermarket :D

Hehehhe, But SERIOUSLY, i still get scared standing at the platform of a subway that some maniac is gonna shove me off. So now i always stand right in the middle.

But a MACHETE! Those MoFo's are big. When I went to Cayman islands, they used machete's to cut open coconuts.

ScArY