Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention DaVe...

gravity

In light of yesterday's events, I came to the understanding that you "enjoy" my posts, because, in essence, they allow you to make money... However, one can only assume that the main focus of your business is the guestlists/parties that you are a part of. With that being said, how do you plan to continue your success when doing business with that disgusting, low-life piece of shit who calls her self CCD? Don't you realize there are a lot more talented, industry-smart people, who can bring you a lot more money/success without destroying the fabric of what it is you have created?

Before this gets moved to the Drama board, I have to agree. I don't know the person, but all that I've seen and heard points to the fact that this person gives the board a BAD name. An employee of a company represents the company. Condoning petty and moronic behavior reflects on the company as a whole and suggests the company supports such behavior. That IM exchange I read yesterday was sooooo stupid and childish.

:rolleyes::blown:

I'm sorry, but I really don't discuss my business dealings in public forums. Let me just say that there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes that the majority of you are unaware of. I know this will not be sufficient for most of you, but that's really all I can say.

Originally posted by DaVe

I'm sorry, but I really don't discuss my business dealings in public forums. Let me just say that there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes that the majority of you are unaware of. I know this will not be sufficient for most of you, but that's really all I can say.

I really hope you're not fucking that thing.

Anyway, I understand and can appreciate how you wont discuss such issues on a public forum, especially amongst people whom you don't know, however, I hope you realize that whatever it is that is driving you to remain in business with such people, ultimately will lead not only to their demise, but yours as well. With so much competition in online guestlists in addition to the ill-state of nyc nightlife in general, one can't continue to prosper, when a core part of their team is continually bringing negative light to said company. In some cases, negative PR does help, but not in this business, especially when there are so many other options out there providing the same service.

Originally posted by misskittie

OH SHIT! I just fell off my chair laughing.

Sorry..I had to say that. As you were...:laugh:

AHAHAHAHA!! yeah, me too

*climbing back into chair*

seriously, DaVe has given us a great board, beyond so much else. he seems to be an intelligent and reasonable man except for his one huge fault of keeping association to cotoncandydream

now, i have nothing personally against cotoncandydream. in fact, i respect her few qualities. but it's obvious since she started working for CP that she's caused more trouble than she's worth