Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My fuck you of the week goes to...

...heh. No one, actually. It's been a pretty good week so far. :)

· Was woken up by a call this morning and found out that people in the scene want me to replace last year's headliner in this year's industrial DJ battle because they like my shit better.

· I was hanging out with my favorite death metal band, Kevorkian, last night.

· Even though my g/f is in Europe, I've had a lot of girls jockin me lately which wasn't happening when my g/f was around. I ain't cheatin or nothing, it's just nice to feel the love.

· Found out this morning that everything is set for Fun House this week and that we're expecting a good turnout from the feedback that we've been getting.

· I've got some new tracks for Fun House this week as well as a new remix I just finished that I get to showcase for this larger crowd.

· Found out that another promoting team wants me to replace one of their DJs for their monthly parties.

· One of the girls that has been jockin me lately is gonna try to hook me up with her friends' series of monthly parties where they actually pay the DJs well.

· Another cool girl I just met has started giving our Fun House party free promotion thru her mailing lists.

What a rare occasion. I actually feel good. I guess the yin and yang are in effect since my entire last year was so shitty. :)

Originally posted by heretic909

...heh. No one, actually. It's been a pretty good week so far. :)

· Was woken up by a call this morning and found out that people in the scene want me to replace last year's headliner in this year's industrial DJ battle because they like my shit better.

· I was hanging out with my favorite death metal band, Kevorkian, last night.

· Even though my g/f is in Europe, I've had a lot of girls jockin me lately which wasn't happening when my g/f was around. I ain't cheatin or nothing, it's just nice to feel the love.

· Found out this morning that everything is set for Fun House this week and that we're expecting a good turnout from the feedback that we've been getting.

· I've got some new tracks for Fun House this week as well as a new remix I just finished that I get to showcase for this larger crowd.

· Found out that another promoting team wants me to replace one of their DJs for their monthly parties.

· One of the girls that has been jockin me lately is gonna try to hook me up with her friends' series of monthly parties where they actually pay the DJs well.

· Another cool girl I just met has started giving our Fun House party free promotion thru her mailing lists.

What a rare occasion. I actually feel good. I guess the yin and yang are in effect since my entire last year was so shitty. :)

Good to hear you're having a good year so far! Me, I'm having a shitty one so far, hopefully it picks up in a bit.

peace

Originally posted by heretic909

enjoy it while it lasts hehe...whenever im with someone the girls pour in like theres no tomorrow...but when we break up its like im a fat balding 45 year old!

Originally posted by trancend

enjoy it while it lasts hehe...whenever im with someone the girls pour in like theres no tomorrow...but when we break up its like im a fat balding 45 year old!

Don't be so hard on yourself justin - you look more like a fat balding 40 year old and the guys seem to like you - hahaha