Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this weekend

ablane

What's up man? I'm SoBe bound this weekend myself, flying in from Boston with my girlfriend, Thursday to Monday. Looking like a dope weekend to be there. So pumped. Here's our plan:

Thursday: Lowkey, Ocean Drive, Clevelander and shit, maybe B.E.D. or Goddess.

Friday: Check out Honey; DHM and Ron Trent at Rain; Deep Dish at Spin.

Saturday: Check out Mynt; Josh Wink at Crobar; maybe George Acosta at Level; definitely Space latenight.

Sunday: Nikki Beach during the day; Pearl; Opium.

Monday: Try to remember our names and where we left our plane tickets; head home.

Where ya staying?

Have a kickass time brotha. Maybe I'll catch you in town.

Peace,

Todd.

Originally posted by ablane

thanks for you help - appreciate it.

If you didn't get it, I just told you to look for the 3 other posts that ask exactly the same question.

Noone really likes to type the same thing over and over, so at best you are going to get the abriged version. If you read the others you will get all the info.

Hope you have fun.

BTW groovefire's agenda looks pretty sound.

no, i got it - was actually thanking u - i was just too impatient to read other posts before i posted mine, lol. groovefire does have a solid sounding plan...unforunately i'm not staying on south beach this time - i'll be in the marriott in dadeland (near family). i plan to hit crobar on sat night and space after...

Yeah, really, a sarcasm-less post...I thought those went out with the McDLT. :)

Anywho, can't wait to get on that damn plane and party with some of you kids. On Friday, keep your eyes open for a 6'2" dude with curly hair, side burns, a red and white shirt, Elvis shades and a 5 foot tall girl on his arm...that'll be me, Todd. Say hi!

Peace!

:cool:

Wow I thought I was the Queen of itinerary's ....

Not only do you know where your going but also what your

gonna wear !!!!!

I will keep a lookout for you... don't yet know which styling

Hoochy outfit I will be wearing though :afro:

Have a safe trip !!!

Todd, where are in RI?? my brother lives in barrington....i'll look for u. if anybody wants to meet up for pregame drinks or at crobar sat night, that would be cool - i'm down to see family, so i'll be running solo but would much rather hit the clubs with some new friends! here is a crappy pic of me - it's the only one i have on my work computer. pm me if you want to set something up and we can trade cell # or whatever...otherwise, everybody have a great trip and lotsa fun.

andy

ablane...Barrington?!?!? Holy sh-t!! That's where I grew up and where my parents still live. Hilarious!

I'm gonna try to attach a picture of me here wearing the shirt I expect to wear Saturday night. I should be easy to spot.

Hope to meet y'all this weekend.

Alright, I'm airport bound in 3 hours. It's sunny and 80 degrees there, right? SWEET! It's snowing like crazy here right now. Get me out!

Lata!