Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Did A Girl Convince U To Let Her...

bluegirl

no convincing required on this end... the way I see everything should be explored. However, some guys are just set against it, they think it makes them gay or something... who knows, it is possible that this guy just might be anit-ass play. You could be out of luck with him as far as that goes.

its not that its a matter of feeling gay or being gay... to me, i just feel mad awkward and weird... plus the smell alone is damn good reason to stay away... damn! shit comes out of there, and it goes for woman as well... i dont have anal with them because i dont really dig it... thats all...

Originally posted by dgmodel

its not that its a matter of feeling gay or being gay... to me, i just feel mad awkward and weird... plus the smell alone is damn good reason to stay away... damn! shit comes out of there, and it goes for woman as well... i dont have anal with them because i dont really dig it... thats all...

some guys... not all, I did not mean you

Originally posted by dgmodel

Is that why you won't let apples stick anything up there?????

btw........it is weird that girls I am with always try that on me.

Originally posted by clubkat

sneak it!!!!!

his reaction:

eek5.gif to this eek7.gif to this smilies14.gif to this corkysm53.gif and ultimatley....mouth_water.gif

lol

trust me there is no way to sneak it with him

his ass is tight to begin with

and as soon as he feels my finger around that area

there is no way its getting in, haha

Originally posted by perskription

if u really want to no i will tell u i told her to get me really drunk than take me home and she could have her way eith me. i look at it 2 ways 1 if i am really drunk i won't think about it as much. 2 if i am really drunk and it hurts i won't feel the pain

true...I personally don't like the finger but I like anal...weird huh?:confused:

BTW, you didn't have to tell me or the board for that matter:tongue:

u have no idea how freaky and out of control she really is i have been with her since thanksgiving and nothing she says or dies shockes me she is crazy. Out of this whole board she is prob one of the craziest people and i am not saying no one on here isn't crazy or all talk i am just going by what i have scene at the meet ups so i don't want anyone to think i am starting drama