Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly, spragga25 has to be

gravity

Originally posted by gravity

OK sparky...just so you don't feel slighted, I'm going to respond, but please don't think that by any means this is over...I'm out for the day, but tomorrow, we can continue, if in fact you can pick your chin up off the floor after the humiliation you are about to suffer...

First off, where the fuck do you expect me to be sitting, if we are posting on a message board...I can only imagine that you too are sitting behind a computer right now reading and responding...so, once you stop contradicting yourself, then maybe you can get somewhere. Secondly, YOU are the one that came at me, not the other way around, so I think even the most objective observer would find you guilty of what it is you are deeming me...a punk talking shit behind a computer... For your information, this is a message board...not real life, thus some of us are able to leave it at that, have our fun and move on, while others such as yourself believe this is real life...I'm sorry that you have to live your lives vicariously through others and base your opinions, actions, concepts, beliefs, et al on the almighty "grapevine"...

Anyway, I could go on and on, but you really have come with nothing, so its really turning into a waste of time and space similar to your own existence...so, take the next 17 hours or so to create a response that doesn't wreak of hypocricy, hearsay, and contridiction, and we'll pick up then where we leave off now...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talking about contradictions??????

Okay, where shall I begin.......

First off, you started this bashing shit with Spragga, or is that not your screename on the thread. Hmmmmm.

Second off, I proved my point that is because of the VIP/CP wars that you posted this thread bashing Spragga.....now you talk about taking grudges and acting like a punk and starting shit.....well, story tells that you have now contradicted yourself in that you are the punk starting shit.

Third off, it does seem, from the thread, that you have been copying me all along and hold no creativity for yourself. You mirrored my example of criticizing language, you imitated my put down of your inability to make quality accusations and you copied my suggestion that you bring forth meaningless posts.

Fourth off, its amazing how I can respond right away instead of taking 17 hours to create a response that doesn't "wreak of hypocricy, hearsay, and contradiction"

Fifth off, your put downs are very lame and cliche.......anyone can say it is a waste of time like your own existence..blah, blah, blah but it takes someone with a little creativity to come up with something like feeble put downs bring out the weekness from within. You prove little theories like this that I devise.

Take all the time you need...........I will look forward to making you look like a tool again tomorrow.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roadrunner

Dude, you're clowning yourself. You don't even know. Fights are like chicks, pick the good ones and let the rest slide.

The point that I was trying to convey is that in all the 'stop contradicting yourself' slander provided by el grammatico that in the end he was contradicting himself as well, hence proving his arguement and accusations unwarranted. Obviously you got it;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I believe he watches wrestling a little too much. I saw a report on the news yesterday about kids in junior high scool and high school saying the term "what" all the time now cause of some wrestler.

What makes you think that I watch wrestling?

Originally posted by roadrunner

Dude, you're clowning yourself. You don't even know. Fights are like chicks, pick the good ones and let the rest slide.

no need to bring your idea of chicks into this.. lol this all started b/c of someone saying "what" in their threads.... lol :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I believe he watches wrestling a little too much. I saw a report on the news yesterday about kids in junior high scool and high school saying the term "what" all the time now cause of some wrestler.

huh??

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talking about contradictions??????

Okay, where shall I begin.......

First off, you started this bashing shit with Spragga, or is that not your screename on the thread. Hmmmmm.

Second off, I proved my point that is because of the VIP/CP wars that you posted this thread bashing Spragga.....now you talk about taking grudges and acting like a punk and starting shit.....well, story tells that you have now contradicted yourself in that you are the punk starting shit.

Third off, it does seem, from the thread, that you have been copying me all along and hold no creativity for yourself. You mirrored my example of criticizing language, you imitated my put down of your inability to make quality accusations and you copied my suggestion that you bring forth meaningless posts.

Fourth off, its amazing how I can respond right away instead of taking 17 hours to create a response that doesn't "wreak of hypocricy, hearsay, and contradiction"

Fifth off, your put downs are very lame and cliche.......anyone can say it is a waste of time like your own existence..blah, blah, blah but it takes someone with a little creativity to come up with something like feeble put downs bring out the weekness from within. You prove little theories like this that I devise.

Take all the time you need...........I will look forward to making you look like a tool again tomorrow.

1) Good work Sherlock :rolleyes: It was never a question of who started the gravity/spragga incident. Gravity was referring to the drama between you and him. All he stated was that you are the one who jumped on him. Not once did he mention spragga. He merely pointed out that you too were guilty of the very thing you called him a "punk behind a computer" for.

2) He didn't call you a punk...he merely showed you the hypocrisy of your own statement. To say that you have proved him to be a hypocrite for calling you a punk is so blatently wrong since HE NEVER CALLED YOU A PUNK! He just showed you that, according to your definition...you are the very thing that YOU accused him of being.

3) I don't not agree with this statement AT ALL. But let's humor you...criticizing grammar, telling someone they don't have a good comeback or accusation and telling someone that their posts are useless. These are some of the most common comments made on drama boards. You are going to claim them as yours? Get ahold of your ego, you did not "invent" these methods.

4) You should have taken more time.

5) feeble put downs bring out the weekness from within Did you sit back and say "yeah, thats good" when you typed that? Again...get ahold of your ego.

Word of advice...in all honesty, I have never seen anyone embarass gravity, I have my doubts that you are going to be the one to do it.

Okay cathyo, you wanna jump in on the fun????

Originally posted by cathyo

3) I don't not agree with this statement AT ALL. But let's humor you...criticizing grammar, telling someone they don't have a good comeback or accusation and telling someone that their posts are useless. These are some of the most common comments made on drama boards. You are going to claim them as yours? Get ahold of your ego, you did not "invent" these methods.

4) You should have taken more time.

"don't not agree"???.........good use of grammar........especially when you mention in the next sentence about how I did not invent using the method of critisizing grammar....kind of flows, don't you think.

BTW........maybe you should have taken more time. Just a thought.

Wether or not I can beat gravity is irrelevant towards the case that you obviously are going to be no challenge. Bring it on if you wish though, I will humor you.......if you care to wax intellectual.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Okay cathyo, you wanna jump in on the fun????

"don't not agree"???.........good use of grammar........especially when you mention in the next sentence about how I did not invent using the method of critisizing grammar....kind of flows, don't you think.

BTW........maybe you should have taken more time. Just a thought.

Wether or not I can beat gravity is irrelevant towards the case that you obviously are going to be no challenge. Bring it on if you wish though, I will humor you.......if you care to wax intellectual.

1) It has nothing to do with grammar. It has everything to do with me not taking the time to recheck the post for errors. I save double checking for my real work. Aside from that, the arguement is moot since I was never the one to comment on anyone's grammar or typo's. They happen to everyone...just some more than others.

2) Again, that post consumed enough time as it was. I'm not about to recheck.

3) Not, to be babyish but only to prove my point in #1...the correct spelling is whether

:tongue:

Originally posted by cathyo

1) It has nothing to do with grammar. It has everything to do with me not taking the time to recheck the post for errors. I save double checking for my real work. Aside from that, the arguement is moot since I was never the one to comment on anyone's grammar or typo's. They happen to everyone...just some more than others.

2) Again, that post consumed enough time as it was. I'm not about to recheck.

3) Not, to be babyish but only to prove my point in #1...the correct spelling is whether

:tongue:

Okay sweets, lets see here............contradicting yourself::check

making no valid point::check

Anything else you care to waste my time with?