Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly, spragga25 has to be

gravity

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Okay sweets, lets see here............contradicting yourself::check

making no valid point::check

Anything else you care to waste my time with?

Wow, that was vague! Care to elaborate? How did I contradict myself?

And as far as making a valid point...the only point I attempted to make is that I don't comment on others grammar and typos because these things happen to everyone. Can't get much clearer than that.

You are wasting your own time...I have nothing to do with that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo

Wow, that was vague! Care to elaborate? How did I contradict myself?

And as far as making a valid point...the only point I attempted to make is that I don't comment on others grammar and typos because these things happen to everyone. Can't get much clearer than that.

You are wasting your own time...I have nothing to do with that.

If you can't figure out how you contradicted yourself, then there is no hope for you.

Thank you for correcting me on "whether" by the way. Oh darn, I gave it away didn't I?

What else you got?

As I said before, you are wasting my time.

If you can't figure out how you contradicted yourself, then there is no hope for you.

Thank you for correcting me on "whether" by the way. Oh darn, I gave it away didn't I?

What else you got?

As I said before, you are wasting my time.

I didn't contradict myself. I did however have a theory on why you *thought* I did. I was going to post it in my last response but I wanted to let you throw it out there to embarass yourself. You did a fine job.

I figured you were talking about my calling you out on your error after I had said that I don't usually engage in that sort of hypocrisy. If you will go back and read #3 in that post, you will see that I explained my actions by saying "only to prove my point in #1". Now to the average person, that would mean that I was doing it *only* to prove a point...not because that is how I normally behave.

That is not a contradiction. Please tell me you understand because I can't think of a simpler explanation.

As far as wasting your time...unless I have mind control over you, you are doing that all on your own.

I didn't contradict myself. I did however have a theory on why you *thought* I did. I was going to post it in my last response but I wanted to let you throw it out there to embarass yourself. You did a fine job.

I figured you were talking about my calling you out on your error after I had said that I don't usually engage in that sort of hypocrisy. If you will go back and read #3 in that post, you will see that I explained my actions by saying "only to prove my point in #1". Now to the average person, that would mean that I was doing it *only* to prove a point...not because that is how I normally behave.

That is not a contradiction. Please tell me you understand because I can't think of a simpler explanation.

As far as wasting your time...unless I have mind control over you, you are doing that all on your own.

One more favor to ask of you darling...........

Would you please stop using the same damn put downs as I do?

Do I really need to prove myself with this request? All right, I will. You continually say that I am embarassing myself, mirroring what I pointed out that you were doing prior. You say that I am wasting time, I pointed out that it was in fact you that was wasting mine, again prior to your comments.

Please, originality is not easy, but it would be nice on your part for a change.;)

Originally posted by vision

whats your problem??

i thought i told you to scream my name??

can you get on with it already??

lol

i did already but in my ny post callin gravity out

are you mentally challenged? is that why you can't decipher the question? why wont you reply to visions? can't come up with anything clever to say?:tongue:

1) It has nothing to do with grammar. It has everything to do with me not taking the time to recheck the post for errors. I save double checking for my real work. Aside from that, the arguement is moot since I was never the one to comment on anyone's grammar or typo's. They happen to everyone...just some more than others.

3) Not, to be babyish but only to prove my point in #1...the correct spelling is whether

:tongue:

not to be babyish but the correct spelling is ARGUMENT:tongue:

One more favor to ask of you darling...........

Would you please stop using the same damn put downs as I do?

Do I really need to prove myself with this request? All right, I will. You continually say that I am embarassing myself, mirroring what I pointed out that you were doing prior. You say that I am wasting time, I pointed out that it was in fact you that was wasting mine, again prior to your comments.

Please, originality is not easy, but it would be nice on your part for a change.;)

What? That made no sense whatsoever! I said you are wasting your own time because I am not making you read or post on this board. You are doing that of your own free will...therefore, you are wasting your own time. If you can't understand that then, there truly is no hope for you.

It doesn't matter anyway. I was informed last night that you consistently show your level of intelligence on this board and from what I was told, your capacity to understand simple concepts is lacking to say the least.

This is only confirmed to me by ichi's post. He is always eager to regulate and I have yet to see him turn down an opportunity. I guess you just made it too easy. So, I will take Vampie's advice.

On that note...I will stop trying to help you expand your intellectual horizons. Your welcome and the bill is in the mail.

cathy *yoursylvanlearningconsutant*

Charter Member - Society For a Moron Free America

Fantastic! You get a gold star for correcting my error! But alas...you also get a check minus for missing the point completely :(

FAntastic! and you get a F for losing your sense of humor while being engulfed in stupid petty ass drama

What? That made no sense whatsoever! I said you are wasting your own time because I am not making you read or post on this board. You are doing that of your own free will...therefore, you are wasting your own time. If you can't understand that then, there truly is no hope for you.

It doesn't matter anyway. I was informed last night that you consistently show your level of intelligence on this board and from what I was told, your capacity to understand simple concepts is lacking to say the least.

This is only confirmed to me by ichi's post. He is always eager to regulate and I have yet to see him turn down an opportunity. I guess you just made it too easy. So, I will take Vampie's advice.

On that note...I will stop trying to help you expand your intellectual horizons. Your welcome and the bill is in the mail.

cathy *yoursylvanlearningconsutant*

Charter Member - Society For a Moron Free America

AGAIN!!!!!!

You use the same fucking put down I do. "There is no hope for you".............

You suck sweetheart......you should not even be trying to take me on. Go take whoever's advice it was and just and fuck off.

AGAIN!!!!!!

You use the same fucking put down I do. "There is no hope for you".............

You suck sweetheart......you should not even be trying to take me on. Go take whoever's advice it was and just and fuck off.

*chuckle*

You're right, she shouldn't be taking you on, it's not right to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by smokesum

Yur sig is gay

it's funny cause I really was thinking the same thing about yours!! Some naked dude all pink with legs open... I don't know, is this your way of coming out... lol

Oh, look who just creeped out of his hole........

........its light out, time to crawl back in.

Can't argue with you there, I'm a nocturnal being. So, I see Cathy's done slapping you around like a hockey puck, what'd you do, bore her?