Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spacegirl at Exit

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Um.. anyways.. SpaceGirl still hasn't been confirmed.. there is a 70-30% chance or some bullshit like that about her showing up..

I warned a lot of people that if Exit lets this one fall through.. there are gonna be a LOT of unhappy customers.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

Um.. anyways.. SpaceGirl still hasn't been confirmed.. there is a 70-30% chance or some bullshit like that about her showing up..

I warned a lot of people that if Exit lets this one fall through.. there are gonna be a LOT of unhappy customers.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

def iw ill be so pissed if she doesnt show i m coming all the way from school to hear here

I don't like Exit at all, to each their own, However I was so pumped to go see the girl play. I went to the rave at Amazura, and was right on stage with her.... she had a slammin set...

I will be really pissed if she does'nt show..

Will we know before hand? or only after we get in?

Anyone?:cool:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

.......Do ya think she'll have Bang Bang slacks on?

i got what u ment....

hmmmmm... here's an idea.... lets get one the leaders in UNDERGROUND RAVE MUSIC and bring her to the most commercialized club in all the land!!

Exit is the wackest fuckin' club in NY. There i said it. It's a huge bar, nothing near a club....

why close tunnel and let exit remain open??????? makes no sense....

lose the dress code, ease up on the toughness, and get spacegirl to be resident.... otherwise, exit will remain a wack club....

Originally posted by codica3

It means that she really doesn't belong at cheese central.Why play at a venue when 96.4% of the people don't even know who you are.That's funny that she hasn't been confirmed yet her name is on the flyer for Jan. 25th. And to have her open up for the unbelievable music of Tony Draper.That should be an insult to her.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It means that she really doesn't belong at cheese central.Why play at a venue when 96.4% of the people don't even know who you are.That's funny that she hasn't been confirmed yet her name is on the flyer for Jan. 25th. And to have her open up for the unbelievable music of Tony Draper.That should be an insult to her.

You are a wise man. It's funny but so true. Pure cheeeeeeeeeese. Spacegirl rules! I saw her at Unified back in Feb of last year. EXIT should never get any good DJs, except for Draper of course.

ok obviously exit is giving her a ton of money to play thats why she is goin there... and i am sure the crowd will be somewhat different than a typical draper night. i still can't believe she is gonna be there but these days nothing surprises me. I mean Judge Jules was there which shocked me and same with tiesto. now i now spacegirl is totally different than both of them but exit is just weird... The real question is how the fuck are they gonna put draper on after her. So different.......