Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In all honesty...

cathyo

According to hackers thread...the old skool came here because we're "leeching off what used to be"

As you can see, the thread went nowhere, but just in case there are a few that share this point of view...you couldn't be more wrong. First of all, "what used to be"...still is! Just in another place. We make it what it is and it is not necessary to come back to another board to "reclaim" yesterday.

I check in here from time to time, and as mentioned by another VIP member, I usually don't find anything interesting to me. It's not an insult, it's just a fact. It just so happened that yesterday was one of those days and I found something to entertain me. I was not "bored" with VIP, I had just read through what interested me there and was looking for something else to do. The only thing I was bored with was work!

So please, understand, we came only to entertain ourselves and shake things up a bit. Obviously, by the sheer amount of threads that surrounded this, we did just that. We did it because we can, there doesn't have to be some underlying reason.

One last thing, if there is anyone here who thinks that they didn't witness the work of a great puppetmaster over the past few days...you're on crack. He made you all dance.

Get out :::pushes mjr across the room::: :D

I did just skim through it...it got too far off track for me! Anyway...aside from hackers thread, I do still think that there are people who feel we came here to fill a void and that's simply not the case.

My overall point still stands :)

OH! and apologies to the hacker for the misunderstanding

Originally posted by cathyo

Don't worry, I'm one of the nicest people I know ;)

There was no void, that was the point of the post. I heard a lot of "you're bored with VIP" and such as of late and that's not the case.

Don't worry, I'm one of the nicest people I know ;)

thats debatable.;)

I'd like to fill Az-tec's void...

...with a telephone pole.

-MJR

PS ::crawlsbackfromacrossroom:: no problem cathyo, I figured it was on the same topic as you assumed till I read it also.

Originally posted by spragga25

Where was the void? just curious - no need to attack!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

than whats the case

why go around and start shit on the boards?

Like I said...just for the hell of it! I had already checked VIP and I was at work on a day that I didn't feel like working!

Just a little drama, I wanted entertainment and that's what I found. Anyone who says they don't like drama and competition once in a while is full of shit.

1 yr

i don't get it

another thing i don't get is the posters that feel that these message boards equate to the clubbin community..if you take all the peeps that post on cp + vip and remove the doubles i doubt you could pack EXIT..we probably equate to maybe 1% of the clubbin community..you think the whole clubbin community comes out to read this shit or even bother usin the internet

i do this to kill time at my job..i like clownin peeps and readin shit bout my fave VYNIL an DT..its all in good fun

just like cathyo wrote:

Just a little drama, I wanted entertainment and that's what I found. Anyone who says they don't like drama and competition once in a while is full of shit.

i'm also one of the nicest people i know..also one of the biggest clowns..just ask my 5 yr old son bout that one..he's the first to call me a knucklehead