Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluegirl

Can A Lesbian Answer My Question??

Hmmm, I find it mildly ironic that this question is coming from someone who is intrigued by the idea of a transvestite with big beautiful breasts. :shaky:

*shrug* Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

BTW, I know you're looking for a lesbian's pov but there aren't many wandering around in these parts...

Originally posted by tastyt

Hmmm, I find it mildly ironic that this question is coming from someone who is intrigued by the idea of a transvestite with big beautiful breasts. :shaky:

*shrug* Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

BTW, I know you're looking for a lesbian's pov but there aren't many wandering around in these parts...

yeah i am intrigued by transvestites, but i am bi

so it does make sense

and there may be some lesbians around here, just as there may be gay men

Now ya see, that's where I have to beg to differ. I don't get the whole transvestite thing. A few people have asked me if I'm into that and I thought they were off their rocker. I don't know. I mean, yeah I like dick and yes, I like breasts. But not in one package!

Besides, with a transvestite you're lacking one beautiful, essential element- there's no pussy! :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Now ya see, that's where I have to beg to differ. I don't get the whole transvestite thing. A few people have asked me if I'm into that and I thought they were off their rocker. I don't know. I mean, yeah I like dick and yes, I like breasts. But not in one package!

Besides, with a transvestite you're lacking one beautiful, essential element- there's no pussy! :(

theres no pussy but there's a dick

and u just said u like dick

well maybe its cause i like strap ons

i think i am too kinky for this board, haha

Maybe it is the strap-on thing; I don't think I'd like them. I only like dick when they are attached to a man with a man's chest! If there are breasts in the picture, I want the pussy to go along with them too, dammit! :laugh: