Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey club platium.....< bad spelling

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Thursday January 31st - Sopranos, Sex in The City, Law and Order Casting Call

whats the deal for this night...BE HONEST.......Should I throw on my Italian ganster suit and put olive oil in my hair (extra virgin of course)?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

Thursday January 31st - Sopranos, Sex in The City, Law and Order Casting Call

whats the deal for this night...BE HONEST.......Should I throw on my Italian ganster suit and put olive oil in my hair (extra virgin of course)?

Universal talent looking for leads!!!

I think I would lose it if I saw Saleen on the Sopranos, can you guys imagine? :laugh: sitting right next to Tony in Bada Bing...

no but seriously, are they really having a casting call? It would be kind of funny to go there and see just how MANY guidos show us... (no offense to you Saleen, I would support you) ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by italiamale1977

Supposedly Sopranos are done filming the last season already.

see thats what I thought but I listen to the fan and a guy called in about horse racing and he was at the track the day they were filiming, so I really don't know...

Hey SPY, I thougt it starts in sept?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Morning Cutie!!!!!!! That one pic of us in Hoboken from the Caddy, came out soooo good....

It starts in March....

YO, if ANYONE is going to be cast for the SOPRANOS, it is me, BIG SAL. I'll wear the leather gloves, the leather jacket, DKNY pants, all black of course. Let's not forget the Black Italian Lamb skin LL Cool J bucket hat!!!!!!

p.s. Season starts in September!

Did they push it back?????

Last year the new season started in March......

Well, the last episode of season 2 was this pst sunday. there were 13 episodes in season 3, which puts us in the middle of April so it sounds like it is up in the air becaue I have heard both March and September and not April.

How's my favorite tornado?;)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Well, the last episode of season 2 was this pst sunday. there were 13 episodes in season 3, which puts us in the middle of April so it sounds like it is up in the air becaue I have heard both March and September and not April.

How's my favorite tornado?;)

LOl....Well ya know......

LOl....Well ya know......

FYI about the SOPRANOS...I just talked to my Uncle whose best friends has a girl who gets her nails done by the same woman who dates the son of the producer and she said that the last episode of season 2 is actually the last week in February. If they are not showing season 3 again, then March is the start for season 4. If they are, it looks like September b/c I doubt they would have it start during the summer.

6 hours of pro football and then the SOPRANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

FYI about the SOPRANOS...I just talked to my Uncle whose best friends has a girl who gets her nails done by the same woman who dates the son of the producer and she said that the last episode of season 2 is actually the last week in February. If they are not showing season 3 again, then March is the start for season 4. If they are, it looks like September b/c I doubt they would have it start during the summer.

6 hours of pro football and then the SOPRANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOl.......My dad's uncle's brother's best friend sister.........Geek!!!!!

:tongue:

• 9 months later...