Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Jersey State Troopers.....

acidhd

Originally posted by tony2000

JERSEY AND RACIAL PROFILING.........PERFECT TOGETHER.

Every state has problems with racial profiling. It was just brought into the new about Jersey because of the unfortunate incident that happened on the turnpike. The federal government is racial profiling with the arabs right now.

Originally posted by fierydesire

I gotta agree I hate jersey troopers... they are bastards...you speed a little over and boom there goes your huge ticket. Whatever...they get a big FUCK YOU :bigfinger:

Well you are speeding, no matter if its 1 mph or 50 mph over the speed limit. Polie officers are out there to protect our lives. I have the utmost respect for them for risking their lives everyday just to try to make the world a better place. It doesnt matter what state/city they are in.

Hmmmm...so what you're saying is NJ State Troopers are all a bunch of racist bastards? How is that any different from saying that all blacks are no good criminals? You are profiling too! Hypocritical?? Yeah, ya think :rolleyes:

And, my favorite is when people cry about getting pulled over for speeding. most people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying they made them. If you were speeding, you know the risks and you took the chance. It's your fault not theirs.

FYI, I am on Rt 78 here in Jersey every morning and every night averaging about 80 mph. I pass a trooper at least once a day at that speed. I can tell you now...they don't pull you over for 1, 5, or most of the time even 10mph over the speed limit.

Originally posted by tony2000

Motherfuckers got off,not doing any jail time.Fucking justice system sucks ass.Fuck Jersey!!!!

JERSEY AND RACIAL PROFILING.........PERFECT TOGETHER.

Hope those two get what they just deserve......racist bastards.

you need to calm down. you have a type a personality it seems. this can cayse many health problems down the road.

and btw piss off