Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Friday 1.18.02

vicman

I'm there. It's my brother's birthday so there will be CAKE at my place too. Sorry, no punch or pie unless someone brings it. There will be booze and beer.

I'm not at work tomorrow, but I'll try to log on occasionally. PM me if you're coming over and need the address.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

Im out. Im so broke I cant even pay attention.

hit up 14th st. just stand on the corner, you should be able to get some quick cash that way.

Originally posted by crank47

I'm there. It's my brother's birthday so there will be CAKE at my place too. Sorry, no punch or pie unless someone brings it. There will be booze and beer.

happy meals, what about happy meals? will you have ronald mcdonlad and happy meals? :D

Originally posted by malanee

Hey - wait - I live on 16th!!! :mad:

Oh - and I'll be there Fri-Sunday....

uh, i meant like right after you pass that underpass (if thats what its called) right after you get on 16th at L street...not in the area where u live....

Originally posted by crank47

Anyone else?

im pretty much in, im just waiting to here from 2 friends to see ifthey want to go Buzz, if they do, then I cant 'cos they would freak out, but more than likely they wont go, 'cos they would shit their panties if they did

Originally posted by vicman

im pretty much in, im just waiting to here from 2 friends to see ifthey want to go Buzz, if they do, then I cant 'cos they would freak out, but more than likely they wont go, 'cos they would shit their panties if they did

Shady will wash their panties. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You're always so greedy with your cereals. Never sharing with your boys. It's like with Sillyrabbit and the Trix. There's enough to go around. But no. You leave your boys out in the cold to starve. :D

this aint cereal, one is from the same place Larry is, and the other one is good with the plantains :D