Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the first drug you ever tried?

magilicuti

Well taking into consideration that I don't think weed is really a "drug"...besides herb, my first drug was acid...I was in 7th grade and my brother gave me the wrong joint (he dipped the tips of his joints in cid) and I ended up wiggin...it all went downhill from there...

Originally posted by glamourama

remember in health class when the teacher said that weed was a gateway drug?

Well, of course most people who get into harder substances will have tried weed first...

But that doesn't mean that most people who smoke weed will delve into other drugs.

(Sorry, had to put my $.02 in there)

Anyway, of course it was the first thing I tried, several months before I even got liquored up for the first time...

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Well taking into consideration that I don't think weed is really a "drug"...besides herb, my first drug was acid...I was in 7th grade and my brother gave me the wrong joint (he dipped the tips of his joints in cid) and I ended up wiggin...it all went downhill from there...

xtc - tell more about this experience..

cheers!

Ahh, was definately my most interesting trip ever. I went to go smoke some herb with my brother, it would have been the 3rd time I ever got high...I'd only been drunk one time previous to this as well. I think I was just barely 12 years old. My brother at the time was a huge acid head...he'd trip almost on a daily basis, just eat tabs non stop throughout the day. Basically...he was fried. He eventually started dipping his joints...the part where you put your mouth, into cid...only about a cm up the joint, but still...thats a lot of acid for a 12 year old. So here I am...12...unsuspecting of what the fuck I'm about to experience. My brother hands me a joint...he said I could have the whole thing. So I'm sitting there...sucking down this joint, getting high as hell. Right when I'm about to finish the joint...my brother goes "Oh mygod...Jared...let me see that joint..........OH FUCK I GAVE YOU THE WRONG JOINT!" I had no idea what he was talking about, I was high as shit. He starts babbling to his friends about how fucked up I'm gonna be in an hour and all this shit. I remember him saying I took the equivelant of about 4-5 hits of acid and that I'd never tripped before and whatnot. I had no clue what was going on already. I just thought I was really high...until I started to hallucinate. Of course, at this time, I was going through puberty and whatnot, just starting to get hair on my arms and shit. I begin to freak out, screaming and shit at my brother. I started to stare at my arms, and I very vividly watched my arms grow huge masses of hair...I looked liked some kind of beast in my eyes. I freaked...started rambling about how I was turning into an animal. I started running around on all fours and growling at my brother and his friends. I eventually ended up digging through my neighbors trash and pissing on their front door. It got worse though...I was running on all fours in the middle of the road and I jumped up onto the hood of a car and screamed at the driver. I remember "snapping out of it" and kind of waking up from a sleep or something and I found myself standing on one of my neighbors car hood, shirt off, ripping up hands and knees and whatnot. It was pretty rediculous actually. My brother talked to the neighbor and agreed to pay for the damages...considering it WAS his fault I was tweaked and all. And the neighbor agreed to never tell my parents. Thank god...Anyhow...I was still tripping balls after that incident, but my head was more...together i guess...Apparently I was running around on all fours for like 3-4 hours. the only things I remember from the whole incident were watching myself turn into a beast and snapping out of it on top of a moving car. I laugh about it now, but I was pretty traumatized for awhile. Didn't stop me from taking acid now though...gotta love it.............

unfortunetly the first drug i ever tried was meth with some pcp tossed in..never tried weed or alch before i did that...let say I tried to wrestle a bear here in the woods of Colorado...jesus that was a night..then i went around tearin shit out of the ground and off walls..even picked up a car by the front and moved it a little bit...goddamn that hurt when i came down...then after that was my 1st rave (early 1992) and i did a shit load of old Timothy Leary LSD25...ugh that was a long weekend in itself...

o well didnt need those brain cells anyhow i guess...

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: