Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
visions

visions vs. vision

Recommended Posts

Who feels its appropriate that VISION who represents, stupidity, immaturity, (a 33 year old guy who for some reason is mentally stimulated by demographics ranging from 18-24 for the most part) whose objectives and goals in life that fall under the categories of smoking blunts, clubbing, trying to hook up with girls half his age, trying to talk shit to kids half his age, and trying to fit in with kids half his age :confused: :confused: either change his name or just shut the fuck up and do all of us a favor.

Now based on the representation that VISION portrays, I on the other hand have worked hard to signify some of the more admirable qualities in life such as, respect, friendship, loyalty, some basic intellectual communicative skills. Now on more than one occasion, I have been mistaken for this deadbeat of a person, and frankly it has become quite embarrasing.

So do you think it is unreasonable that VISION should be put to death or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this kid vision is an absolutely moron:

vision

Old Skool Legend

Registered: Aug 2001

Location: spontaneous

Posts: 656

Gender: male

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I believe he watches wrestling a little too much. I saw a report on the news yesterday about kids in junior high scool and high school saying the term "what" all the time now cause of some wrestler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huh??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

inyourdreams

Club god

Registered: May 2000

Location:

Posts: 1682

Gender: G

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by vision

huh??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you *that* confused??? maybe you should try to read it over again

btw, there's a thread that's just *screaming* your name...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

vision

Old Skool Legend

Registered: Aug 2001

Location: spontaneous

Posts: 656

Gender: male

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by inyourdreams

are you *that* confused??? maybe you should try to read it over again

btw, there's a thread that's just *screaming* your name...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scream my name a few more times...turns me on

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

inyourdreams

Club god

Registered: May 2000

Location:

Posts: 1682

Gender: G

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by vision

scream my name a few more times...turns me on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why dont you stop being a pussy and go reply

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

vision

Old Skool Legend

Registered: Aug 2001

Location: spontaneous

Posts: 656

Gender: male

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by inyourdreams

why dont you stop being a pussy and go reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats your problem??

i thought i told you to scream my name??

can you get on with it already??

lol

i did already but in my ny post callin gravity out

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

inyourdreams

Club god

Registered: May 2000

Location:

Posts: 1682

Gender: G

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by vision

whats your problem??

i thought i told you to scream my name??

can you get on with it already??

lol

i did already but in my ny post callin gravity out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you mentally challenged? is that why you can't decipher the question? why wont you reply to visions? can't come up with anything clever to say?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cathyo

LOL! You're killin' me Alex! I thought it was going to end with another request for him to change his name. I didn't realize we had moved on to actual killings!

;) I think maybe we should report this guy to the new division of the FBI. Based on the increasing dangers of sexual predators using cyberspace as a valuable tool of communication and deception. There is now currently a surveillance team in place to track these predators on the internet who try to lure underage children into performing sexual favors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Settle down already. Leave him alone. You sound so dumb getting all worked up over this crap. He is my friend and he's awesome and doesn't do any of that crap in real life. Forget the BS. Like these message boards have lasting bearing on your pathetic lives. Wake up, freaks. He doesn't care what you have to say unless it is at all intelligent. But you should know you only look like a fool getting all worked up. This is not the type of drama we should talk about. Oh and if you choose to talk smack about me, don't bother. I don't check this crummy board for the high school BS that you're supposed to be grown out of already. I check it for my interests, like....uh...reality?

Oh, and he's not 33. Trying to exaggerate won't help you here.

Oh and PS,

I fart in your general direction.

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entao25

Settle down already. Leave him alone. You sound so dumb getting all worked up over this crap. He is my friend and he's awesome and doesn't do any of that crap in real life. Forget the BS. Like these message boards have lasting bearing on your pathetic lives. Wake up, freaks. He doesn't care what you have to say unless it is at all intelligent. But you should know you only look like a fool getting all worked up. This is not the type of drama we should talk about. Oh and if you choose to talk smack about me, don't bother. I don't check this crummy board for the high school BS that you're supposed to be grown out of already. I check it for my interests, like....uh...reality?

Oh, and he's not 33. Trying to exaggerate won't help you here.

Oh and PS,

I fart in your general direction.

:tongue:

By the sound of this response, it seems youre porkin this low life pathetic piece of manhattan city street horseshit...displaying this type of defense isnt really going to help your BOARD image anytime soon...

Oh and PS,

If you don't have anything to say that would hold any ounce of meaningful impact, then just STFU™.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entao25

I don't check this crummy board for the high school BS that you're supposed to be grown out of already. I check it for my interests, like....uh...reality?

maybe you should stick to that then........

"make like a tree and get outta here" - Bif

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow i had no idea you vip punk asses would get so worked up

there was really very little effort put into it

some of you came on and started some shit...people responded...and then you vip punk asses came back and sounded like complete ballon knots with your long drawn out responses about how so many of us are a bunch of idiots

too easy

by the way highmay, not that its any of your business, i am not bangin this very very woman with long blond hair down to her back with the prettiest green eyes ta boot..and she is half my age plus 4 years..i hope visions is as lucky as i am to have friends as special as she is and not be so narrow minded to stay within his own age group and to still enjoy goin out clubin..why stop partyin when your 32??dope

now all of you vip punk asses can come back and lay into me alittle more to futher enhance your image as complete ballon knots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vision

i am not bangin this very very woman with long blond hair down to her back with the prettiest green eyes ta boot..and she is half my age plus 4 years..i hope visions is as lucky as i am to have friends as special as she is and not be so narrow minded to stay within his own age group and to still enjoy goin out clubin..why stop partyin when your 32??dope

now all of you vip punk asses can come back and lay into me alittle more to futher enhance your image as complete ballon knots

I'm presuming you meant very very beautiful woman. Second, what's age got to do with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entao25

Settle down already. Leave him alone. You sound so dumb getting all worked up over this crap. He is my friend and he's awesome and doesn't do any of that crap in real life. Forget the BS. Like these message boards have lasting bearing on your pathetic lives. Wake up, freaks. He doesn't care what you have to say unless it is at all intelligent. But you should know you only look like a fool getting all worked up. This is not the type of drama we should talk about. Oh and if you choose to talk smack about me, don't bother. I don't check this crummy board for the high school BS that you're supposed to be grown out of already. I check it for my interests, like....uh...reality?

Oh, and he's not 33. Trying to exaggerate won't help you here.

Oh and PS,

I fart in your general direction.

:tongue:

You brainwashed infant...I feel for you, you must be a poor soul. Did your daddy rape you? Does vision provide that feeling of power and domination that you miss from when your father used to slam your ass when you were just a toddler. Your the fuckin freak, you fuckin classes bitch, you fart on message boards....now that's some intellectual shit right there, guys I think this might be the first real trailor trash post ever on these message boards. Inside the mind of a piece of shit...sometimes its actually funny to watch. So what is it that he doesn't do in real life...talk dumb? act dumb? represent himself in a terrible way? try to kick it to teenie boppers? talk to me girl where is the sense in any of your defense? Oh and if he's not 32 I'm sorry, I was just doing the math based on his birthdate of 1969. Oh and please don't sound fuckin contracdictingly stupid...its not becoming of you, make up your mind " Like these message boards have lasting bearing on your pathetic lives. Wake up, freaks." or "I check it for my interests, like....uh...reality?" are you interested in freaks or do you feel the board provides reality??? Do us all a favor and don't embarrass yourself any longer....your probably one smart girl in that trailor park of yours.

ta ta....and good luck working out those issues ya know with your father and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vision

wow i had no idea you vip punk asses would get so worked up

there was really very little effort put into it

some of you came on and started some shit...people responded...and then you vip punk asses came back and sounded like complete ballon knots with your long drawn out responses about how so many of us are a bunch of idiots

too easy

by the way highmay, not that its any of your business, i am not bangin this very very woman with long blond hair down to her back with the prettiest green eyes ta boot..and she is half my age plus 4 years..i hope visions is as lucky as i am to have friends as special as she is and not be so narrow minded to stay within his own age group and to still enjoy goin out clubin..why stop partyin when your 32??dope

now all of you vip punk asses can come back and lay into me alittle more to futher enhance your image as complete ballon knots

hahaha oh if I was oh so lucky to have girls 12 years younger than me that I could just admire for their pretty green eyes...dude this nice guy role is pathetic. Your right we are just little punks who you looooove to play with, so what is your fortay..little boys or little girls your starting to confuse us, and you must feel soooo good about yourself that you have had one lonely soul come to your defense, I can see you've really made a postive impact on this board, I can't take all this heat from alllll these friends of yours. Your right why not go out clubbing when your 32 I mean shit why not put in your profile as what your interests are. Your right you should maintain that pride that you can still go out all the time and smoke blunts sprinkled with coke with the best of him, your a representation of America's finest. Ha and were the idiots...why are you so easy to embarrass??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×