Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to SHIPWRECKED Sat?

Guest xanderny

Guest xanderny

It's a unique event, on the Frying Pan (WW1 Navy boat) and the pier at which it is docked. i want to know if peeps from clubplanet know of it or are planning on attending...:spin::laugh2::spin:

In case you were wondering about the music/DJ's...

Headlining on a heated/tent-covered pier is Luis Diaz (Twilo), along with Jason Jollins (Plexi). There are also two other DJ areas with different styles of DJ's rocking each one, ranging from house to tech to trance. There's a total of 10,000 watts of sound and enough lighting equipment coming in to fill the back of an 18-wheeler. I think that will do... :hump::letsgo::drunk::bounce:

KICK ASS! Such a well-organized party. The tent was amazing, musically and visually, and the inside of the Frying Pan was pretty packed with people and good tunes. Unfortunately, due to the snow, turnout was low and the place did not close in on max capacity. So now I'm looking forward to the next big Shipwrecked, most likely around the beginning of summer, details to come...