Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Industrial DJ Battle

The time is getting near for this year's Industrial DJ Battle. Well actually, it's going to be in April, but challenges are already being made and feedback is being sought.

For those who are familiar to NYC's industrial scene, who would you like to see battle? Last night at Gomorrah, Adam X made the statement of challenging Ian Fford supposedly. Myself (Dräcos) wants a battle with Hellraver who has not accepted any challenges for whatever reasons. If I can't battle Hellraver, I'd like to battle Adam X which I told him last night (yes, egos were up there). Adam X also said something last night about battling Hellraver, and I suggested a triple-threat match between the three of us, so we'll see how that goes.

Here's a list of some of NYC's industrial club DJs, so hit us up with some feedback on who you'd like to see. Last year's battle was a great success, so this year expect a full-blown assault!

male DJs:

DRÄCOS (Fun House, Subsurface)

HELLRAVER (Batcave, [:System:])

ADAM X (Sonic Groove)

REXX ARKANA (Fun House, RazorBurn)

DJ CYPHER (Contempt)

IAN FFORD (Batcave, Zenwarp)

female DJs:

DJ INSOMNIA

JOHANNA CONSTANTINE

ICY COIL

DJ RUBBERDROID