Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U ....................

Originally posted by nabuc1

Sorry no weekly FU for me. It's been a good week.

LET ME GUESS??? BECAUSE SALEEN351 IS FINALLY RETIRING FROM THE CP BOARD ;)

I WOULDN'T HOLD YOUR BREATHE NABUC...

IT'S LIKE BEATING SOMEONE WITH THE UGLY STICK...IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE CAUSE THERE STILL UGLY :D

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

LET ME GUESS??? BECAUSE SALEEN351 IS FINALLY RETIRING FROM THE CP BOARD ;)

I WOULDN'T HOLD YOUR BREATHE NABUC...

IT'S LIKE BEATING SOMEONE WITH THE UGLY STICK...IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE CAUSE THERE STILL UGLY :D

I posted this before I knew of his exit. He's actually been a good boy lately. I'm sure by the end of the day I'll have a few FUs because I jinxed myself.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

see what happens when you leave out the BLACKHAUS.....what up sweetie??????

Thank god there wasn't any blackhaus involved or i would be much worse off!! Not much going on...gonna be struggling through this day...at least it's a 3 day weekend though! How are you?

:)

Originally posted by laurie619

I want to give a BIG FU too the FUCKEN Arab at the GAS STATION I TOLD HIM FUCK $10, and the BASTARD FILLED IT! IF ONLY HIS TOWEL WEARING DIRTY ASS SPOKE ENGLISH! :mad: :mad:

HUH!!! I THINK YOU BOTH WEREN'T SPEAKING ENGLISH.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WILHEMINA? :confused:

I want to give a BIG FU too the FUCKEN Arab at the GAS STATION I TOLD HIM FUCK $10, and the BASTARD FILLED IT! IF ONLY HIS TOWEL WEARING DIRTY ASS SPOKE ENGLISH! :mad: :mad:

HUH!!! I THINK YOU BOTH WEREN'T SPEAKING ENGLISH.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WILHEMINA? :confused:

LET ME ANALYZ THIS:

YOU GAVE A "FUCKEN" ARAB $10 TO FUCK YOU...BUT INSTEAD HE FILLED YOU CAR WITH GAS.

DID I HIT IT IN THE HEAD?

My FU goes to one of the companies I work with who dont' know how to fucking cut a check according to an invoice!!!!!!!!!!

My second FU goes to the same company for giving me the migraine from hell and making miss Saci last night!!!!!!!

My third FU goes to a little kids who wanna play in the big kid's sandbox...Get the fuck out!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everybody:)

a big FU to my job (as per usual) for making my life a living hell. This week I was hit, kicked, called an "ugly freak" and told that my classroom aide was being taken away, due to the fact that they are "serving no purpose". So now I have to deal with all this garbage myself! WHEN IS IT JUNE?????!!!!!!! THANK GOD for a 3 day weekend!

Originally posted by cgm

a big FU to my job (as per usual) for making my life a living hell. This week I was hit, kicked, called an "ugly freak" and told that my classroom aide was being taken away, due to the fact that they are "serving no purpose". So now I have to deal with all this garbage myself! WHEN IS IT JUNE?????!!!!!!! THANK GOD for a 3 day weekend!

How old are the kids you teach????

Ok ok ok Let my clarify a couple of things :tongue: I didn’t FUCK the ARAB for $10 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: …I asked the motherfucker for $10 in gas, and he filled it! :mad:

Did you know that if that happens you are not obligated to pay? If they got hostile contact the police and/or the chamber of commerce and report them, but don't pay them. That's a scam usually.