MAIN ROOM:

11:30-02:00 Scott Henry

02:00-04:30 Charles Feelgood

04:30-06:00 Edan

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-12:30 John Tab

12:30-03:00 Ed Rush, Optical, Ryme Tyme

03:00-05:30 Carlo

Plan is pre-party at crank's and head of to Buzz afterwards. I guess if you dont have crank's address and want to go to the pre-party you should PM him.

umm, if you dont make it to the pre-party and can only make it to Buzz then the usual meetup place is:

* Place: Hallway to the bathroom

* Time: 1am

* Look for: me (third from left) I dunno who else will be at Buzz, but I'll be there 100% sure, unless i get kidnapped by a truckload of hot girls :D

(kinda sux shady's out of town, if not you could easily spot the wierd looking asian kid with pointy hair and glasses that always wears clown shoes :D )

Originally posted by crownroyal

Where does crank live? I might stop by for the pre-party, then I'm going to go home to have some quality alone time.

Malanee your PM box is full. Jimi please remove that picture, you will force me to disable some CP things and I don't want to anger DaVe.

You should definitely stop by! Try and PM me again - I deleted some messages. Are you coming to the pre-party Saturday?

i'll definitely (hopefully) be able to make the preparty at Crank's, but i still don't know about Buz, might drive to NY with some friends for the night but will be able to make Malanee's tomorrow also and then Katie's Sun. what's everyone doing tomorrow after the preparty?

Originally posted by shifterlx

i'll definitely (hopefully) be able to make the preparty at Crank's, but i still don't know about Buz, might drive to NY with some friends for the night but will be able to make Malanee's tomorrow also and then Katie's Sun. what's everyone doing tomorrow after the preparty?

yeah, whats the paln for tommorrow? I think it was between Blue Room and Heaven.....

damn, ya'll suck tomorrow :( i'm stuck working for Panorama, listening to Moutso and Alex Kelly. Heaven and Blue Room sound more aappealing since i've been attending Glow a little too much lately. maybe next time.

hey vic, by the way, where are you from?

You are coming to pre-party though, right?

damn, ya'll suck tomorrow :( i'm stuck working for Panorama, listening to Moutso and Alex Kelly. Heaven and Blue Room sound more aappealing since i've been attending Glow a little too much lately. maybe next time.

hey vic, by the way, where are you from?

oh man that sux, another 20hr Moutso set with the breakdowns and fire sirens? goddamn, that sux, i think he's tryingto be become the DC-Trance version of Danny Tenaglia..good lord, please no, please no...:D

where I'm from? from Mexico. by the way Im the guy on the far left in my sig. that mullet took some time to grow and the li'l stripe just melts the ladies :D

Originally posted by vicman

...Moutso...think he's tryingto be become the DC-Trance version of Danny Tenaglia..good lord, please no, please no...:D

where I'm from? from Mexico. by the way Im the guy on the far left in my sig. that mullet took some time to grow and the li'l stripe just melts the ladies :D

yeah, moutso.... urrrrrgggh.

dude, i know who los tirgres are... my grandfather listens to that shit and there's no way in hell you're the guy on the far left, with the salt and pepper mullet in your hair, lookin like a norteno version of vanilla ice :laugh: :laugh: ...just in case you are though, just don't show up wearing your costume tonight :eek: lol... :laugh:

yeah, moutso.... urrrrrgggh.

dude, i know who los tirgres are... my grandfather listens to that shit and there's no way in hell you're the guy on the far left, with the salt and pepper mullet in your hair, lookin like a norteno version of vanilla ice :laugh: ...just in case you are though, just don't show up wearing your costume tonight :eek: lol... :laugh:

bwahahahahaaa....

dude, every fuckin' party i used to go to when lived inMex. they would put this shit on...uughhh!!!!:mad: :mad: ...bythe way, I guess I now know what I'll be wearing to the next Buzz Halloween party, but chicks dig the mullet, so that will stay :D

I'll proly see you at Crank's pre-party