Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Going To Wmc?

GOOD TO SEE JERZEE PEEPS INTERESTED IN SEEING AND LISTENING TO GOOD MUSIC & DJ'S...OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAPPY DJ'S WE HAVE HERE - I'M SURE DENNY TSETTOS WON'T BE AT THE CONFERENCE - PHEWWW!!!

SO WHERE IS EVERYONE STAYING AT? AND WHEN ARE YOU GUYS HEADING DOWN TO MIAMI?

Originally posted by djustinh

Will definately be in attendance for all of the big names from out of the country. but DT at Space is a must.

We'll see ;)

SPACE IS AWESOME...ESPECIALLY IN THE BACK ROOM WHERE YOU CAN JUST CHILL AND WATCH THE SUNRISE ILLUMINATE THE ROOF OF THE WHOLE ROOM....DEFINITELY HOT PLACE TO BE

GOING THERE THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY...AND STAYING RIGHT ON THE SOUTH BEACH STRIP

I'll be there !

Been there!

Love it there!

Fri-Mon nice weekend getaway. Unfortunately I will miss Danny's party but I will have fun. Clevender by day Space by night!

WMC 2 yrs ago Levels was the place to be. They had room upstairs that had all these feathers on floor. The whole rest of the week I kept pulling feathers out of my purse and clothes. I'm sure I will find them in my suitcase when I pack for this trip :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I'M SURE DENNY TSETTOS WON'T BE AT THE CONFERENCE - PHEWWW!!!

FYI - He'll be spinnin' at STEAM that weekend. And - how about you finally come clean and stop hiding behind that screen name of yours. You like taking cheap shots at people when you are anonymous - let's see you do it when you show FACE. But then again - you probably all talk and get off flexing your keyboard muscles since they are probably the only ones you have! YOU ARE SO TIRED!! Do us a favor and go BACK into retirement!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll be there !

Been there!

Love it there!

Fri-Mon nice weekend getaway. Unfortunately I will miss Danny's party but I will have fun. Clevender by day Space by night!

WMC 2 yrs ago Levels was the place to be. They had room upstairs that had all these feathers on floor. The whole rest of the week I kept pulling feathers out of my purse and clothes. I'm sure I will find them in my suitcase when I pack for this trip :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG your going we got hang down there ,I think I'll be there the 23-27

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

GOOD TO SEE JERZEE PEEPS INTERESTED IN SEEING AND LISTENING TO GOOD MUSIC & DJ'S...OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAPPY DJ'S WE HAVE HERE - I'M SURE DENNY TSETTOS WON'T BE AT THE CONFERENCE - PHEWWW!!!

What a LOSER!! Location NUNYA? thats a new one you a s s h o l e!

Originally posted by joeytempts

What a LOSER!! Location NUNYA? thats a new one you a s s h o l e!

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER MY LOCATION RIGHT NOW IS IN YOUR MOMMAS BEDROOM...

AND TOMORROW IT'S GOING TO BE AT YOUR SISTERS BED...

AND IF I'M UP TO IT THE NEXT DAY MAYBE YOUR GRANDMAS RETIREMENT HOME