Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the sexiest male CP member?

sassa

Originally posted by roninmess

Leave it to regina to always answer for firey...:rolleyes:

Not answering for her silly, generalizing the question and saying how a 21 yo woman could judge what's sexy and what's not. Damn Robin you don't get spanked for 24 hours and you get all testy ;)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

Leave it to regina to always answer for firey...:rolleyes:

Listen Roxymess, first of all its FIERY...can you not read:rolleyes:

Second you just answered for Balki...:rolleyes:

3rd, I may be 21 but I have dated a wide array of ages. I just believe that sexyiness comes with age, maybe its appeal, the fact that they are older, more secure with themselves, they don't play BS games, etc. I am not saying that all of them are sexy but what its a personal opinion...sheesh. I also said some of you Boyz are real cuties, and I will add that there are many of you who will undoubtedly be sexy mofo's as you get older;) :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Listen Roxymess, first of all its FIERY...can you not read:rolleyes:

Second you just answered for Balki...:rolleyes:

3rd, I may be 21 but I have dated a wide array of ages. I just believe that sexyiness comes with age, maybe its appeal, the fact that they are older, more secure with themselves, they don't play BS games, etc. I am not saying that all of them are sexy but what its a personal opinion...sheesh. I also said some of you Boyz are real cuties, and I will add that there are many of you who will undoubtedly be sexy mofo's as you get older;) :tongue:

And yet my name still hasn't been mentioned by you.....freakin Turks.........can't ever trust them.

:(

hmmmmmm yeah, different things make a guy sexy let me see the first few that come to mind.........

Jon for his smile and moves

Mikey (Brooklyn) for his tribal beats he throws down

Bog for , well, entertaining my crackhead self at IHAVEADREAM

MSoprano (even though you may slightly remind me of guidos I went to high school with hehe) for his mastery og the glowsticks

Originally posted by snoozi8

hmmmmmm yeah, different things make a guy sexy let me see the first few that come to mind.........

Jon for his smile and moves

Mikey (Brooklyn) for his tribal beats he throws down

Bog for , well, entertaining my crackhead self at IHAVEADREAM

MSoprano (even though you may slightly remind me of guidos I went to high school with hehe) for his mastery og the glowsticks

well ill take it as a compliment....:cool::D

i maybe be a guido but at least its the real thing...not like the wannabes out there....:D

Originally posted by origskeemr

YEH WTF HAPPENED??:(

"i taught him everything he knows!!!!!!!" MAYBE... YOU ALSO JUST MIGHT HAVE TO SHOW ME SOME THINGS ON YOUR B-DAY AND JP'S B-DAY THIS SAT!!!:rolleyes:

o i'll show u somethin sat alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have not seen the inside of factory in so long.....i might get a lil crazy like!!!!!!!! haahahahahaha.......look out now!!!!

roNinmess ::see the N:: was the 1st that came to my mind when i read the whole "sexy male" thing.....::hes got that look::

sexy...hmmm...

schwingep ::just cuz i want to get in his pants to see his...err...tiger::, those brothers T and R, and def. boa boy! growl baby growl

not that i want to do any of you's ::kats nose is growing...lies i tell you lies!:: but you guys def. get the "sexy" vote.

;)