Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the sexiest male CP member?

sassa

Originally posted by trancerxn112

sowwwy... lol im not hatin bro i like a lil competition makes things interesting...

HAHA NAH MAN NO COMP COMIN FROM THIS SIDE... I DONT EVEN KNOW HER IT'S A HI AND BYE TYPE DEAL SHE IS ALL YOURS:D BESIDES YOU WIN YOU BRAID HER HAIR ;) I CANT BEAT THAT J/K

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snoozi8

hmmmmmm yeah, different things make a guy sexy let me see the first few that come to mind.........

Jon for his smile and moves

Mikey (Brooklyn) for his tribal beats he throws down

Bog for , well, entertaining my crackhead self at IHAVEADREAM

MSoprano (even though you may slightly remind me of guidos I went to high school with hehe) for his mastery og the glowsticks

:cry:

Moonie ... thanks for the compliment ;)

as far as sexy goes I wouldn't really cosider myself too sexy really ...

<slowly fading up from the silence in the distant background can be heard "I'm to Sexy" by Right Said Fred >

actually I think sexiness has less to do with how a person looks and more to do with how they carry themselves.... ie their confidence etc .....

7 ( SORRY I CAN'T CHOOSE ONE)Of the Sexiest male CP hotties= Msoprano, airatomic , DOlik, KArch,the 2 bros Trancer,rdancer and Roninmess. Ok that pretty much sums it up .LOL.There is soo many. Anyways these 7 are some hot little thangs :D

Originally posted by girly

7 ( SORRY I CAN'T CHOOSE ONE)Of the Sexiest male CP hotties= Msoprano, airatomic , DOlik, KArch,the 2 bros Trancer,rdancer and Roninmess. Ok that pretty much sums it up .LOL.There is soo many. Anyways these 7 are some hot little thangs :D

I'm hottie eh:D

Originally posted by girly

You know you are at the top of my list too!!!

Originally posted by clubkat

roNinmess ::see the N:: was the 1st that came to my mind when i read the whole "sexy male" thing.....::hes got that look::

;)

I don't think I have every been told that ive "got that look.":eek: THANX hun... I'll give u a special spank for the compliment:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ im not gonna say who is sexy but i will mention a few cuties

legend38.... T&R....vodkaredbull....(quothispurposefullyignoredforbeggingtobementioned).....and last but not least is my husband RONINMESS (MWAAAAA):D

:D

legend38.... T&R....vodkaredbull....(RONINMESS (MWAAAAA):D

Oh yes can't forget Vodkaredbull. I just met him friday. Definitely, a hottie:)

legend38.... T&R....vodkaredbull....(quothispurposefullyignoredforbeggingtobementioned).....and last but not least is my husband RONINMESS (MWAAAAA):D

Ah finally some love, thanks Helen!