Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Is Starting A New Party Called Heaven Fridays

Originally posted by magilicuti

chilll ppl for real. you act as if the exit owner killed a member of your family or something. seriously cool down. how you guys hate a club so much is beyond me. just don't go to it.

this thread is obviously a joke. i mean, minus the main dance floor? that's impossible, especially for exit.

this person wanted to get a hate exit thread of all of you and they did. what do you guys hate about exit so much? the music? the club? the people? if so just don't go there. you don't see me going to clubs i just don't like and then talking shit about them. i just don't understand the mentality with some of you people is all. sorry

i'm not exit fan myself but i won't kill anyone for going there either

Most people here are in Exit Denial.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

Not me.. I love Exit. just have been there recently :) Oh yeah and I lokve Draper.. lol (gonna get bashed for that one). But I do. Hes an awesome person!

You misunderstood me. Most people here bash Exit b/c of the fact that they outgrew the Exit phase of their nightclubbing. Since they graduated onto Roxy, they feel they are more knowledable clubbers and need to bash Exit to make themselves feel better. While Exit was the birthplace of many clubbers here.

That or

they are not Asian..lol.

***********ATTENTION******************

The party at Exit has moved....Exit presents: "Garbage Fridayz". The party will now be held next door in the sanitation dump. Music, of course, will still be spun by our Hero and God, Tony Draper. First 100 girls to show up in a sanitation uniform, get in for free! So come by and check out the garbage thats going to be going in and coming out of Exit!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by smokesum

You misunderstood me. Most people here bash Exit b/c of the fact that they outgrew the Exit phase of their nightclubbing. Since they graduated onto Roxy, they feel they are more knowledable clubbers and need to bash Exit to make themselves feel better. While Exit was the birthplace of many clubbers here.

That or

they are not Asian..lol.

Well i go to ROXY but that doesnt change anything.. They were all making fun of Exit and Draper logn before ROXY.. lol.. But i do understand what you are saying... lol they are not asian!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not me.. I love Exit. just have been there recently :) Oh yeah and I lokve Draper.. lol (gonna get bashed for that one). But I do. Hes an awesome person!

well...i was gonna let the bashing begin...but i saw that awesome rotating shamrock in there so i think i will let a fellow irish girl off the hook.

::yomindifistealthatshamrock::

Originally posted by quoth

well...i was gonna let the bashing begin...but i saw that awesome rotating shamrock in there so i think i will let a fellow irish girl off the hook.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

GGFELLA.....WHATS UP MAN!!! ITS QUOTH

peace out

gianni

LOL>. too kind.. as soon as i looked in my mail box and it said "Qouth has responded to...". i was like "Uh oh here goes the bashing".. hehe.

::sureyoucannottosteabutlillgiveittoyou:: :D

LOL>. too kind.. as soon as i looked in my mail box and it said "Qouth has responded to...". i was like "Uh oh here goes the bashing".. hehe.

::sureyoucannottosteabutlillgiveittoyou:: :D

:laugh: :laugh: why do i have like a reputation of Exit bashing? :confused::idea:

and ggfella u seen Quoth around? i think he was chillin with my brother, msoprano. :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: why do i have like a reputation of Exit bashing? :confused::idea:

and ggfella u seen Quoth around? i think he was chillin with my brother, msoprano. :confused:

LOL.. There has been a lot of Exit and Draper bashing threads on here lately and I always see your name.. hmmmm... but the bashing is very good i must say.. You come up with some funny shizit.. hehe. Well im off to bed.. nightz :)

LOL.. There has been a lot of Exit and Draper bashing threads on here lately and I always see your name.. hmmmm... but the bashing is very good i must say.. You come up with some funny shizit.. hehe. Well im off to bed.. nightz :)

FUCK!!!! :mad: that really blows cumrags, cause i cant steal yer shamrock cause i dont have an "active-x" viewer ...grrrrrrr..fucking grrrrr...

well on that note....

why the hell would u even wanna see draper? do u like yer ears subjected to just pure noise?? i think i would actually rather watch paint dry than to subject my ears to such noise and how the hell does someone dance to the sounds of a fucking Speak-and-Spell ???????? ::sorry..ididntgetmywaywiththeshamrocksoihadtosubmittobashing::

Originally posted by smokesum

Most people here bash Exit b/c of the fact that they outgrew the Exit phase of their nightclubbing. Since they graduated onto Roxy, they feel they are more knowledable clubbers and need to bash Exit to make themselves feel better.

uhh....GRADUATED to roxy. im asking you politely to please say you're kidding.

I think there is a misunderstanding, didn't his post say that all there will be other parties ASIDE from the main floor which will still be spun by draper?

i don't think they he meant they are going to get rid of the main floor party.

:confused:

Well i go to ROXY but that doesnt change anything.. They were all making fun of Exit and Draper logn before ROXY.. lol.. But i do understand what you are saying... lol they are not asian!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, well as an Asian and a "ADVOCATE of the PEOPLE" (AS I AM, I'm sure...:rolleyes: ).....

EXIT SUCKS!!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

uhhh

exit was good?

:confused:

and i'm sorry, unless exit gets rid of draper it will always be bad....no wait i'm sorry that was the wrong word...how about fucking terrible?

LOL.. um.. not nice bigpoppanils.. Exit may not suit you but suits certain people.. I will continue to defend Exit, somewhat, because I like it there.. well, kinda.. I like the venue.. it's a nice club.. the music is what's lacking (at least when Draper's spinnin')

We must get rid of Draper somehow though.. :blown:

Originally posted by buredf

hey all i said was that i heard there was going to be a new party other than just the main floor.

everyone does not have to bash exit.

Oh but exit bashing goes on all the time with you here or not :D

I mean, I can't say anything about the space....the space is nice......but otherwise..........

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. um.. not nice bigpoppanils.. Exit may not suit you but suits certain people.. I will continue to defend Exit, somewhat, because I like it there.. well, kinda.. I like the venue.. it's a nice club.. the music is what's lacking (at least when Draper's spinnin')

We must get rid of Draper somehow though.. :blown:

But ya see?!

If you've crappy music, half-assed crowd, and bullshit security compounded with at least moderately expensive entrance fees.....

Then what the hell is the point in having that good space?

FUCK!!!! :mad: that really blows cumrags, cause i cant steal yer shamrock cause i dont have an "active-x" viewer ...grrrrrrr..fucking grrrrr...

well on that note....

why the hell would u even wanna see draper? do u like yer ears subjected to just pure noise?? i think i would actually rather watch paint dry than to subject my ears to such noise and how the hell does someone dance to the sounds of a fucking Speak-and-Spell ???????? ::sorry..ididntgetmywaywiththeshamrocksoihadtosubmittobashing::

thats not fair! lol.. I'll remember that one. :laugh: Anyways, I like Draper as a person. i dunno shit about mixing, so if he sux at that than fine. I like the music he plays.. I dunno.. I guess I just have a differnt taste in music than you as do many people.. So, I have no answer for you. If you wanna call it noise, than yes i like "noise" but i dont see it like that