Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: STARBITE AND TERESADFGHIJkl;

Pipdaddy WHERE DID YOU GO????? I vaguely remember at the end of the night me and teresa searching all over the place for you, my long-lost college friend (lmao:laugh: )

Anyway we had SUCH a great time last night... seriously, one of the BEST nights EVER in the history of Hunka Bunka.

K-Lo (:laugh: ) was off the HOOK... the music was sooooooooo great...my whole entire shore house was there...(:D )it was just a perfect night! AND of course... we met pipdaddy!!!!! :D

Bon I am very upset that I didn't get to mess with your cp.... I was yelling at you to give me your password... lmfao I think I may have had a bit too many shots!!!!!! :drunk: anyway I will pm you later... (wink wink... I hope you feel special!!!!)

where did I go? i was wondering the same about you 2...nice little disappearing act...pipdaddy to the dj booth,,hahaha...someone tapped me on the shoulder and said "is someone calling you?" lol....i said no, must be a different pip...wait a minute, i think that is for me. who wants shots?

Originally posted by kirklop

I DIDN'T WORK LAST NIGHT. JUST HUNG OUT AND HAD A COUPLE COCKTAILS.

OMG that's RIGHT!!!! It was Kipples the WHOLE TIME?? :confused:

I'm such a drunk ass... now I remember you sitting there and teresa and I even came over to you and said hi!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

pipdaddy to the dj booth,,hahaha...someone tapped me on the shoulder and said "is someone calling you?" lol....i said no, must be a different pip...wait a minute, i think that is for me. who wants shots?

ahahahahahaah :laugh:

that was soooo funny!!!!!! I can't even BEGIN to tell you how hard teresa and I were laughing after Kipples said that. We were like, there's no way he's going to hear that, he won't come over... and all of a sudden, we see Pip with his arms up!!!!! lmfao that must have been one of the funniest meetup stories in history!!!!

Oh wait- no meetup..I mean we knew eachother already..:worry:

WHOA....hope you had fun. until we meeeeeeet again......take the night off kirk....we all love tamia and jana.

I keep thinking of Starbryte and I going into the DJ booth and asking Kipples to page "pipdaddy"....LMAO. Then all of a sudden you were there....LMAO. Seriously it was nice to meet you and hang out with you for like 2 seconds. All of a sudden we turned around and we were hanging out with your friends.....LOL. :D

haha...yeah, they're good like that....i go talk to girls, they wait for me to turn my back and they move in and make themselves at home...let me guess, the first line was...hey girls, do you know dj pip? he's soooo cool right? but he said he doesnt like you, so come home with us....lying bastards

..let me guess, the first line was...hey girls, do you know dj pip? he's soooo cool right?

ummmm... actually you know what? that WAS their first line!!!! LMAO :laugh: but they caught me in a lie, I was like, "Um.. we went to college together" and they were like, "Oh, where?" I was like, "Ummmmm..... Rutgers?" lol:laugh:

Originally posted by Dreamweaver25

WHERE was I for all of this?!!!! I seem to remember GOING to HB with Teresadf and Starbryte.....but I reacall NONE of this!

Well maybe if you were sober you would remember meeting the pipster!!!! :drunk:

You're finally posting on CP.....YAY!!!! :D

Originally posted by Dreamweaver25

WHERE was I for all of this?!!!! I seem to remember GOING to HB with Teresadf and Starbryte.....but I reacall NONE of this!

Yes well considering the state of mind you (and the rest of us) were in... it's amazing that we even REMEMBER going to Hunka Bunka at all!!!! :laugh:

hey, pssst..... :smoke: ahahahahahahah

we love you dream weaver!!!!!! ;)