Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apples to apples

eak

i just wanted to say that u guys kick ass, that was my first meet-up and i had a great time. everyone there was chill and cool to talk to. it was also phat seeing alot of u later on that vinyl, yea i know, i missed roxy, i was dissapointed last week so i skipped out. but u guys kick ass and thats the bottom linei just wanted to say that u guys kick ass, that was my first meet-up and i had a great time. everyone there was chill and cool to talk to. it was also phat seeing alot of u later on that vinyl, yea i know, i missed roxy, i was dissapointed last week so i skipped out. but u guys kick ass and thats the bottom line i just wanted to say that u guys kick ass, that was my first meet-up and i had a great time. everyone there was chill and cool to talk to. it was also phat seeing alot of u later on that vinyl, yea i know, i missed roxy, i was dissapointed last week so i skipped out. but u guys kick ass and thats the bottom linei just wanted to say that u guys kick ass, that was my first meet-up and i had a great time. everyone there was chill and cool to talk to. it was also phat seeing alot of u later on that vinyl, yea i know, i missed roxy, i was dissapointed last week so i skipped out. but u guys kick ass and thats the bottom line :D :D :D

That's good that you had a KICK ASS time! I had to leave Roxy early because my friend is an asshole, but thats beside the point. Hopefully you were able to see some cuties at Vinyl, I remember you saying that there's hardly any.