Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You wanna feel the Fabric?

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm still experiencing the aftershocks of blowing a load in my pants after listening to it the other night.

Also got the Terry Francis Fabric CD, which is fucking money as well.

Damn, I love the UK.

ive been hearing good things about that CD, I guess I'll have to order it through amazon at thier UK site...and werent you the one saying that the UK sucked ass?

I would go ahead a check a football match while if I were you, talk about a crowd that is into the game, plus you might see a naked girl run into the field

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Chumbomundo only happens the first week of each month. :( I would've checked it out if it were this week, though.

But, on the "Shady always seems to be even Steven" tip, I picked up a copy of this month's Ministry magazine, and lo and behold, included with the mag was a free double CD mixed by none other than Superchumbo Tom Stephan. And let me tell you, it's two CD's of tribal bliss. Fucking one of the best CD's that haven't been recorded by myself I've ever heard (yet another shameless plug). :D

Shady- you've got to download his essential mix from last october........it's fawking sick! I can't get enough of his sound! **So you spin a sound that's tribal bliss? You'll have to hook joeygk up w/ a sample????

Originally posted by joeygk

Shady- you've got to download his essential mix from last october........it's fawking sick! I can't get enough of his sound! **So you spin a sound that's tribal bliss? You'll have to hook joeygk up w/ a sample????

shady is all talk....he only spins fairy trance :D :D