Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey: Is Hip Hop coming back in?!

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I just wanna know what everyone thinks .....

Is hip hop coming back in or is it the same?

Please give hip-hop a rating from 1 to 10 on how it is now.

Lemme hear ya thoughts!

Peace!....Download the music!Download the music!

coming in where? how has it changed? its still the same old mundane uncreative shit it used to be with bitches moneyz and gangsta ass toughness. nothing changed. todays rap is missing the creativity of yesterdays rappers like Biggie, 2pac and Marky Mark (kidding!) you look at any rap video or any song played on the radio, its the same shit lyrically, booooring

Hip-hop has definitely been on the rise. As far as rating hip-hop from 1-10, that is very difficult.

Now, if I was going to rate hip-hop I would first look at the statistics. I would look at record sales and concert sales for the year. Check out Billboard and see what artists top the charts.

As far as hip-hop parties in NYC. They have remained and will definitely be ongoing.

We have been hosting a recurring Saturday night hip-hop party for months at the upstairs of studio 54 with our resident DJ Kaori. She is one of the DJs in Franchise Entertainment's Big Dawg Pitt Bulls DJ crew. Our party does not attract a "gansta" crowd. Plus, it has been growing since its beginning. I identify with this as hip-hop is growing.