Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm needing a lounge rec...

I know you, my fellow club peeps can hook me up w/ some recommendations on lounges.... I'm taking my best friend to one for her b-day.... I need honest reviews/opinions on where to go....

Lot 61, Lotus...

has anyone been there??? Or what is the best place to go for bangin drinks and comfortable atmosphere... Please let me know

Thanks guys!!!!

1st of all, how old is your friend gonna be, what kind of music does she like, and what kind of scene is she into?

- fabulous, chi-chi, celeb lounges? (i.e. lotus, filter 14, the light, halo)

- places with great music? (abaya, liquids, plant)

- places you can go with a bunch of people and just get down? (fun)

- or big clubs (sf, world, exit)?

there is a new spot opening up called phaze 1. it is a small place at 153 2nd ave between 9th &10th street. the guy who does the "obscene" parties is doing it. 21 & over NO dress code great lineup of dj's including myself playing seriously only the best deep tech/tribal house produced. It opens feb.2 but i think this sat. were doing a pre-opening party. there will be drink specials on sky vodka and budwieser. Hope this helped a little in your decision making. Later:D :D :D