Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AYOOOO STRONG ISLE HOLLA AT ME.. (where on li are you)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

girly... that's JUST what i've been thinking for the last few weeks. Do you ever talk to vodkaredbull on here?/? He's ALWAYS trying to convince me to go out....I should really come out!

How does this Friday sound?/?:)

hey. How about Friday Feb. 1st. they are having a classics night and its supposed to be good.:)

Originally posted by diamondj760

A-YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

BELLPOOOOOOORT!!!:eek: Further than YOU! Probably the furthest on the board....

Did you make it to Pete's party?? I missed it.....

:cool:

lol yeah i was there.. i luff pete.. and i love to do his dishes.....!

lol thats even if you were talking to me..

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

lol yeah i was there.. i luff pete.. and i love to do his dishes.....!

lol thats even if you were talking to me..

Hey Likz - that was for you. How was the party?? Tues. are rough cause I have work, and my girl was unprepared for a party that night, but I couldnt believe there was actually something going on way out there (here). Maybe next tiiiiiiime!

Originally posted by diamondj760

Hey Likz - that was for you. How was the party?? Tues. are rough cause I have work, and my girl was unprepared for a party that night, but I couldnt believe there was actually something going on way out there (here). Maybe next tiiiiiiime!

hahahaha it was cool.. lil get together at peters.. got to meet some new people.. got a lil buzz... finally got to hear pete spin.. lol I HATE LIVING ALL THE FAWK THE WAY OUT HERE! i bet your not to far.. lol

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

hahahaha it was cool.. lil get together at peters.. got to meet some new people.. got a lil buzz... finally got to hear pete spin.. lol I HATE LIVING ALL THE FAWK THE WAY OUT HERE! i bet your not to far.. lol

Yah - I live right off of South Country Rd., past The Duttin(sp) Inn, before Bellport Village across from the golf course, down Bieslin Rd. Were actually starting to look for apartments in and around Hauppauge where I work, so IF ANYONE knows of any available, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!:D

Originally posted by girly

hey. How about Friday Feb. 1st. they are having a classics night and its supposed to be good.:)

So Far So Good, girly. I dig the classics every once in a while. Do you know if there's any info for guestlists, and when is a good time to go to avoid lines?/?

I heard the lines there can form very early and VEEERY loooong :eek: