Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Cant Stand Destiny Child?

Originally posted by smokesum

ugh they are so annoying. Industry-spawned pop crap. Go away already.

they get annoying after a while to me to... i hear a new song, i like it, i listen to it, and then the radio plays it out, therefore it gets old and annoying....---->:D :D

they are the worst, a true example of the industry hyping no talent 'artists' they think are marketable. Its a true shame that real bands cant get radio airtime and trash like these ugly hoes are everywhere you look. the worst is their MTV cribs. they think they are so dam cool, its almost embarassing to watch.

U guys r just jealous and hatin b/c u dont have the thingz they have!And how can u say they have no talent?? hello destiny child writes their own songs and if u look at all the fans you'll see its helps them feel better bout themselves. Have u even listen to their whole album?? apparently not....Dont judge shit ya know nothing about

Originally posted by lovelylilme14

U guys r just jealous and hatin b/c u dont have the thingz they have!And how can u say they have no talent?? hello destiny child writes their own songs and if u look at all the fans you'll see its helps them feel better bout themselves. Have u even listen to their whole album?? apparently not....Dont judge shit ya know nothing about

while in england, my roomates subjected me to the Survivor CD over and over again.

Due to that experience, i have grown to hate all "artists" who are corporate whores........