Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone watch Family Guy??

ive seen a few episodes on tv, and i just downloaded a shit load of them on kazaa.....and this is the funniest fuckin show i have ever seen, i cant get enough of it....i wish the sold like a dvd colleection of all the episodes...that would be awesome

peace out

gianni

I have every episode in high quality vcd....plays on my dvd player...you can fit 3 eps to a blank cd-r....there are about 40 eps and so it takes only 14 cd-r's and you can have every ep...make sure they are mpg's that you are downloading because you can make vcd's form mpg's...if they are avi's you have to convert andyou lose quality...and the pixels get stretched a little more with conversion

Originally posted by present-tense

I have every episode in high quality vcd....plays on my dvd player...you can fit 3 eps to a blank cd-r....there are about 40 eps and so it takes only 14 cd-r's and you can have every ep...make sure they are mpg's that you are downloading because you can make vcd's form mpg's...if they are avi's you have to convert andyou lose quality...and the pixels get stretched a little more with conversion

i think my friend knows how to do that shit...ill ask him to hook me up..i love that damn show

peace out

gianni