Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creatine?!

gambitrah

so people gimme some info on this shit. I got some from massquanities.com (good deal) along with some other stuff..im in the process of doing the 'load' phase for 7 days and will then switch to the maintain phase for 6 weeks i believe...then take a few off and do it all over again..ive heard if u load then go normal for a little while..get off it and then load again youll see bigger gains...any words of wisdom on this? ive already noticed a improvement in muscle tone and its been 2 weeks.

personally I think creatine monohydrate, is a waste of money. creatine promotes cell volumization. which forces water into your muscles.. this is the firming ("toning") you are experiencing now. creatine is ruff on the kidneys. if you’re not drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day; you may experience some serious cramping. remember volumization is forcing water ,into the muscle. not enough water and you will be cramping up. you will experience some strength increases. the muscle gained while on creatine; will be minimal. again, the creatine is holding water in the muscles, so it gives the illusion of increased size. the muscle will appear fuller. however, because of the increased water in the muscle; it will lack the separation and firmness it should have.

imo your money, would be better spent on a quality protein and meal replacement products. supplemented with a targeted workout routine, and a clean and balanced diet. with the inclusion of a good multi vitamin, and L-glutamine to help your body, maintain a positive nitrogen balance. a positive nitrogen balance is the key building and maintaining muscle.

just my two pennies. :)

like sobeton said always drink a SHITLOAD of water. I gave that stuff up like 2 yrs ago cause id get the absolute worst cramps. the increase in size is temporary (if u stop taking it ur muscles wont hold the water anymore) but surprisingly u dont lose much strength.

Yeah once you stop taking the creatine you lose your size, and only a minimal amount of strength.

I used the powder, pills, and drops. For me the drops worked the best, maximum absorption. I gave creatine up awhile ago though......

Originally posted by legend38

Yeah once you stop taking the creatine you lose your size, and only a minimal amount of strength.

I used the powder, pills, and drops. For me the drops worked the best, maximum absorption. I gave creatine up awhile ago though......

what drops are you refering to?...or does creatine comes in the 3 forms..sorry new to the whole gig of supplements...

:confused:

Creatine is great I think. I'm gonna start up again. I stopped about a year anda half ago... and kept working out until 6 months after I stopped taking. Then when I didn't workout for 2 months I lost everything I gained from taking it. I suggest, just don't stop working out for a long period of time.

update to the creatine Q i had...MAN MY FUCKIN KIDNEYS HURT! i didnt drink enuf water (how much is enuf i guess right?) and now they hurt like a dull ache..i know its them and not my lower back to..sucks..i am going to go off of everything and clean the system out for a week or 2 then go back into it the right way...pays to know what the fuck yer doin...

ugh

I'm not a big fan of creatine myself. Tried different brands and stacks of it many times. but never seemed to get great results. my personal opinion is if you wanna put on size - - - simple- - -High Calorie intake (very important) Protein (a given) Carbs (also a given) Plenty of rest, lift for size (squats, bench, dead lifts etc. NO PUSSY SH1T with the cables) and most importantly NO DRUGS. if you do this youd be amazed at how much size you can put on. Just be patient.