Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the best way to tell a girl to shave?

bigstaud

Originally posted by cintron

I'd just be like

"YO SHAVE."

I might like Tribal house and Mad Tikis stomping around with OOga faces, chanting and carrying spears n' shit...

but hey man dancing in the jungle and EATING the jungle are two TOTALLY different things.

OMFG!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Besides telling her, in whatever tactful way you choose, that you prefer her flower nice and smooth, it would also help if you could give her some hints. Maybe she's never shaved before or did and didn't know how to do it properly. If you don't know what to do that shit itches like a mofo and is not fun. If I was feeling generous I'd try to find a thread for you- but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

Originally posted by misk

omigod!!! origskeemr...it must be our friend!! lol.....

we know this girl ..and well...someone needs to tell her ass to hop on the shaving bus...because it is so bushy she looks like she has a penis when she wears a bathing suit!!:puke:

i think ur just jealous cause u cant braid ur bush like she does...and i dont think shaving is the answer for her, the razor wont hold out :afro: ...she needs a weedwacker

Originally posted by thole

i think ur just jealous cause u cant braid ur bush like she does...and i dont think shaving is the answer for her, the razor wont hold out :afro: ...she needs a weedwacker

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!