Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Snowboarders...

This Soundz good :D

I'm glad to hear all the CP'ers who r psyched to go boarding, even though we're in the Neast:rolleyes:

As for me, I think i'll still be going this Sunday, I haven't gone yet this season, and am PSYCHED to go finally...

But a trip to Killlington is DEF. in order. I got a jeep which fits 3 (including myself) :)

Maybe Presidents day weekend?/?

Originally posted by sunshine420

As for this sunday i would love to but i move back up to skewl that day so i cant... :(

But i would be down for the whole killington thing if there were other:

"ijustlearnedtofrontedgeandsometimesstillfallonbunnyhills" are interested in going... :D

Well I'm still trying to conqour the Green and Blue slopes without falling, so don't feel bad.

I've been up to Hunter a couple of times this year, and it's been pretty icy a couple of times, especially on the bunny slopes. Actually it was on the bunny slope that I was put out of commision for a week after losing my edge on the ice and falling down HARD on my tailbone! OUCH!

Anyway, I'm down for a little meetup, but I can't make it this weekend, but I'm planning on going up there again the weekend after.

I haven't posted for about 10 months. Twilo closing, and me getting a new job, just didn't give me the time, nor the motivation to do anything "club" related!

Anyway, see U on the slopes everybody!

Originally posted by origskeemr

I WENT TO MT.SNOW IN VERMONT WHEN IT SNOWED LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO THE SNOW WAS SO GOOD, ALL POWDER:cool: I WANTED TO TRY STRATTON CAUSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE :(

I've been there once last year, and it was FAB!

They're always making snow, and they have a kool board park. They usually have the snowboard US OPEN there, so it should be a Definite stop on anyone's list.

Originally posted by gmccookny

I've been there once last year, and it was FAB!

They're always making snow, and they have a kool board park. They usually have the snowboard US OPEN there, so it should be a Definite stop on anyone's list.

YEH THEIR TERAIN PARK IS PRETTY GOOD... THAT IS WHERE I LEARNED HOE TO RAILSLIDE:cool: YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SNOW:D I WAS SNOWBOARDIN IN HEAVEN CAUSE THE SNOW WAS OVER MY BOOTS AND I AM NOT USE TO THAT CONSIDERING I AM FROM JERSEY:( I WENT TO A PLACE IN JERSEY CALL MOUNTAIN CREEK THAT PLACE IS GARBAGE BUT THEIR TERAIN PARK IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD I WOULD SAY BETTER THEN MT.SNOW... WELL JUMP WISE MT.SNOW BUT FOR TRIX AND SHIT MOUNTAIN CREEK (YOU HAVE TO GO WHEN THEY GET MAD SNOW CAUSE OTHERWISE IT IS WEEK). BUT THEY HAVE U-BARS, AND PLENTY MORE...THE ONE THAT CAUGHT MY EYE WAS A THING CALLED A RAMBO-SLIDE(NOT SURE BUT THERE IS RAMBO IN IT) IT WENT UP AND DOWN LIKE 5 TIMES... I WOULDNT FUK WIT IT, MAYBE NEXT TIME:D

Originally posted by sunshine420

:idea: We should have a snowboarding meet up!!!!!

Then again thats prolly not a good idea for me... I'm still conquering the bunny hill... haha ok i'm not that bad but u get the drift :monkey:

a snowbaord meetup.... no doubt. tell me where and when.

Alright well b4 we all get really exicted i have a few questions...

kevinneci...

U sure you wanna have 16 (if that many) cp heads up in that place of yours? And if you do reply with a YES... then who has cars available for rides and where are you from.... oh yhea anddd most importantly what weekend are you guys available...

Once everyone posts all this info then we can start gathering info for a snowboarding meet up!!! woo hoo ... Hopefully we can get some beginners to tag a long with me while i admire you proboarders ... lol :monkey: