Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quick Ques. About Hell...

i was debating with Dad earlier about this and How come everyone says that when you go to hell youre going to suffer, and the devil is going to make you suffer? Wouldnt he Welcome you? and treat as one of his own maybe even reward you? i dont understand this thats like entrapement... oh well another one of those contradicting factors of religion.

Originally posted by xpander

A religious debate eh.....

Hell's bad and you'll burn cuz the bible says so....yadayadayada....

Come now, you know the deal by now.

what is the deal? nobody informed me of any deals made or deal making... do i still have time to get in on this deal, or is it game-lock?

Tell you what....bring me a beer and sacrifice a poser in my name...and if you do end up in my territory ill make sure you dont have to participate in the "Pineapple up the ass" routine.

Unless your into that kinda thing....

:flame:

Originally posted by dgmodel

what is the deal? nobody informed me of any deals made or deal making... do i still have time to get in on this deal, or is it game-lock?

Originally posted by dgmodel

repent....yadayadayadayada........

'cept for me, for you see I'm doomed......

:idea:

Did I ever mention that i'm living proof that a god exists?

You see... God hates me... and tourments me on a daily basis for shits & giggles. You can all thank me for easter, because Jesus literally resurrected himself, for the sole purpose of fucking with me...

Oh, and by the way, when you die, you end up in the ground/ocean/a coffee can with a fancy lid... :D