Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i feel wonderful

dcsglow

wonderfucl wonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfuclwonderfucl

skydive from the moon. i feel wonderful, skydive from the mooh.

in no way whatsoever! you mean, the Japanese bikes? -it's actually in reference to the concept of "Shapeshifting" if you have ever heard the term- one who is capable of multi-existence, changing physical and spiritual form at will and suuch... notice the quote on my sig. :D

Originally posted by shifterlx

in no way whatsoever! you mean, the Japanese bikes? -it's actually in reference to the concept of "Shapeshifting" if you have ever heard the term- one who is capable of multi-existence, changing physical and spiritual form at will and suuch... notice the quote on my sig. :D

kuro's an expert in all things japaneese....

jimi, that thing you're wearing around your neck . . .

i saw the exact same cursed necklace on greg brady when he and the rest of the brady family were in hawaii . . .

be very careful not to surf today and if you do, cowabunga dude . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

jimi, that thing you're wearing around your neck . . .

i saw the exact same cursed necklace on greg brady when he and the rest of the brady family were in hawaii . . .

be very careful not to surf today and if you do, cowabunga dude . . .

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA will the real Greg Brady please stand up??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA will the real Greg Brady please stand up??

it was the by far the scariest episode i had ever seen, involving black widow spiders, creepy caves, an evil vicent price and worst of all cindy brady's horrible lisp . . .

puuuhlease jimi take off the cursed necklace, puuuhlease . . .

Originally posted by shifterlx

ahhh, sensai (sp?)...i got it...'cuz shimano makes a rapid fire shifter for bikes that's called lx...just a little coincidence... :D

hawaiian jimi, i can see it now . . .

he'll be in the cage at glow not with his blue photons but with a long torch with blazing fire on both ends spinning it like he's in a new martial arts movie, crouching glowstick, hidden photon . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

hawaiian jimi, i can see it now . . .

he'll be in the cage at glow not with his blue photons but with a long torch with blazing fire on both ends spinning it like he's in a new martial arts movie, crouching glowstick, hidden photon . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: