Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regarding friends with benefits: monogamous/polygamous relationship??

starcapone

Some people can't handle the whole package of a relationship, so they go straight to the sex and just form a relationship solely/mostly based on sex. Now my question is, is/would your sexual relationship be monogamous/polygamous?? I'd prefer and only will prefer a monogamous relationship--if you find someone that's just right why dip into everything else.. so tacky and slut-like!! :hump:

Well I'm not into the whole friends w/benefits thing anyway... but I would think that if you're "just" sleeping with someone, it would not implicitly be monogamous...

And if someone were "just right" it wouldn't be purely sexual anyway... well for me at least...

I dont know how I feel on the friends w/ benefits thing. It can really go either way, i guess. If two people have a strong enuf friendship that they think they can get away with it then i guess go for it...but if not i wouldnt ruin the friendship over it.

c.Lo

Due to my own stupidity I have a lot to say about the whole "friends with benefits"...........

Ok, when you get involved in a relationship of this manner, it's usually because you both have some sort of attraction to the other (at least I hope so). If the relationship isn't going to go any further, then a couple usually has "THe Talk" and decide that a committed relationship isn't what they want, or isn't the way to go right now. NOW, that's usually when the whole "friends with benefits" kicks in.

One person usually gets attached (usually the girls). Would a relationship of this nature ever REALLY be monogomous?? What's the point? If it were going to be, then why not throw in the towel and have a relationship with the "friend"?? THen when someone else hooks up with someone else and the other person finds out, somehow it's fucked up to that person. We get ourselves into these situations.....of course they are going to hurt our feelings in the end....because we DO care about the other person.

Friends with benefits means that people are still playing the field and that they are either not ready to settle down and still want to get their groove on, or they are looking for something better. Hey.....why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?? as the old prophecy goes.

Originally posted by lolly

Due to my own stupidity I have a lot to say about the whole "friends with benefits"...........

Ok, when you get involved in a relationship of this manner, it's usually because you both have some sort of attraction to the other (at least I hope so). If the relationship isn't going to go any further, then a couple usually has "THe Talk" and decide that a committed relationship isn't what they want, or isn't the way to go right now. NOW, that's usually when the whole "friends with benefits" kicks in.

One person usually gets attached (usually the girls). Would a relationship of this nature ever REALLY be monogomous?? What's the point? If it were going to be, then why not throw in the towel and have a relationship with the "friend"?? THen when someone else hooks up with someone else and the other person finds out, somehow it's fucked up to that person. We get ourselves into these situations.....of course they are going to hurt our feelings in the end....because we DO care about the other person.

Friends with benefits means that people are still playing the field and that they are either not ready to settle down and still want to get their groove on, or they are looking for something better. Hey.....why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?? as the old prophecy goes.

very very good points

he needs to come and tell us about how everything would work out if people were't so damn jealous... :tongue:

he seems to be the only person in the whole wide world that wouldn't feel a tinge of jealousy if his woman was fucking someone else...

how would it go??

"she'd be learning new things, experiencing new feelings and i'm all about that..."

lol... dick honey, if you read this ~ i'm just fuckin around... *you do know that, don't you??* i just always find it funny when you randomly post things like that... :D