Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First day of classes....

Do you have any idea the average age of the people on this board-- They dont give a shit about school and class-- This has to be the worst post ever ---

And For the Record --- I never Hated on "your" club

Yes I do my job and that requires Dave Ralph Flyers out in front of Platinum and I did come to see what tuesdays were about But I always go out with BUNKA in my mind a Real Promoter always has whats in the best interest of the club they work for whereever they are

But yeah your not a true promoter in the SENSE you Dj another party in NB on a night that is supposed to be the COLLEGE night at the CLUB you promote whats that about I guess PLAT is no good on thursdays cause your at Queens and the people should be there to listen to you--

WELL I GUESS ITS DIFFERENT CAUSE YOU DO SPIN THAT SHIT CALLED HIP HOP TOO HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

HOW COME PLAT WONT LET YOU SPIN ON THURSDAYS TO DRAW YOUR QUEENS CROWD? DO THEY NOT HAVE CONFIDENCE OR IS THAT WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE THE OTHER RUTGERS BAR HOUSE MUSIC ONLY DJ FOR THEIR NIGHT

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER

BUNKA THIS FRI RSL + SAL PARM + THE ONE THE ONLY ANDREW MENDEZ

Originally posted by scarletpromos

But yeah your not a true promoter in the SENSE you Dj another party in NB on a night that is supposed to be the COLLEGE night at the CLUB you promote whats that about I guess PLAT is no good on thursdays cause your at Queens and the people should be there to listen to you--

1. Im not a TRUE promoter like you...you promote to make money, i promote DJ's for DJ's who are less known

2. I AM a DJ...which is what i do at queens, and how I make my money

3. promoting at platinum is a means to an end...i will be spinning there in february

so you can act the tough guy you do....it dont mean shit to me

and no, its not all cool.....u may talk shit and then think its all buddy buddy, but im not like that, so fuck off

BG

Fuck off HUH -- NICE Be even a bigger dick -- I could make knocks about you and how you spin but i dont you make knocks about how i do my job with flyers so fine -- yeah im in the biz to make money but im in it for the music -- you want to be a dj someday right well let me tell you your not making the contacts you need at platinum and you have entered the realm of being a promoter as well as a dj for what one club with people there that do not have the contacts or the people to work with like the people that i work for --- The best DJ at Plat is John Michaels and I feel bad that he doenst have the support of a good minded promotion team for his party -- Tuesday could be a great night for that place but its not I stopped by tonite and there were only 120 people there if that I know you will say there were like 300 but thats ok you can times it by 3 if you want.

kids at rutgers really arent about the music all the time -------there about the dollar regardless of who the dj is -------------John Doe could dj any rutgers bar and they will still be busy --

you take this board way too seriously too-- the same people read the posts over and over again most of the time ----- its ok keep pluggin plat saying your not a promoter and your a dj and all that bullshit ---

you keep dj'ing old queens tavern and hangin out at plat and i will keep building my resume in the whole industry -- you think im just bunka bunka bunka well to a degree your right because that is where my party is right now but i work with and for some of the best in the industry and i will be in a better postiton later for it

you think some local bar college dj with a friend at a new club is going to initmidate me HA

so you tell me to fuck off no take your precious 2600's that denny used and shove them up your ass -- dont fuck with me dude

you will realize some day

Well we could get up in everyone's face and harass them till the give up and come anyway... or just toss a flyer out and tell em to stop by because the music is good, NOT because we're out to make money. Don't worry, give it a few weeks and the place will pack it in. I didn't get the final count for Tuesday night but there were at least 300 people in and out for the night. No there weren't 300 people in at once, what did you do a head count??

Codica you didn't miss much. Just a waste of space.