Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your drink say about you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My weekend was pretty much the same except that the chicks was singular and add kid. Took the little guy snow boarding on Sunday and let me say the kid is good.

the house is coming along. The bathroom is almost done. Next is the kitchen and laying down tile in the living room and dining room. All in all it's coming along as the hole in my wallet seems to grow on a excellerated rate. Getting the rest of our livingroom set delivered tomorrow and our bedroom set delivered next week.

SERGIO

what are baddabings

My man Pots and Pans........Where's the love my brother? Why all the hassles from these people? Just ask them if the next time they are at work, on the street corner, on a busy night, if they give their $50 customers a break.....:laugh: :laugh:

BADDA BINGS, or hangover in a shot glass, is Blackhaus, orange stoli and cranberry.....

I had to reply on this real quick before I leave for due to slow ass computers at work, (isnt that crazy) I am unable to use CP, anyhow

I drink Grey Goose on the rocks

and then follow that with shots of kettle

Which makes me alcoholic, a sloppy drunk on some occasions, and most of the time fun to party with