Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay.. SOME people need to chill the f*** out...

StArBrYte

Okay... I just want to vent right now... :mad:

I think EVERYONE on this board needs to take a big mother f****ing deep breath, and calm the F*** DOWN!!!!!!

There are certain people on this board that are getting a little bit TOO defensive and quick to write negative retaliations to innocent people (like myself!!!) I want you all to check out the Thursday at Platinum thread, I was SERIOUSLY posting to ask all of those platinum promoters/lovers/whatever they are what was going on there this Friday, cause I wanted to go. LOOK AT THE F****NG REPLY I GET BACK!!!! WHAAAAAT THE F*** WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!!!! You know I am sooo tired of people jumping down other people's throats BEFORE THEY THINK THINGS THROUGH!!!!!!! I understand that there is a lot of tension between different clubs and promoter wars are a dime a dozen anymore... but honestly it gets a little ridiculous when you are sooo quick to jump on an innocent girl's ASS about a silly question she had, and then just because she makes a cute little joke about SOMEONE SHE IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH at the end of the post and LAUGHS about it does NOT mean she is being sarcastic. Trust me, I think you can tell when I am being sarcastic.

To the main person that I am upset with- hear this. JUST BECAUSE a girl publicly announces that she loves Bunkas and writes about it all the time does NOT mean that when she writes about going to a different place she is being synical of sarcastic. I would never act that way on a public message board and bash somewhere. (ummm... well.. okay Joey's but THAT's the ONLY PLACE. :laugh: )

So can everyone CHILL??? PLEEEEEASE????? There is no reason for all this hostility. Can't we all just get along!!!!!!! :(

i think you need to chill out using **** all the time..i think its very offensive..poor little asterisk being used to fill in the space to cuss words..try mixin it up alittle..use #&%@ and ! this way the asterisk doesn't get singled out all the time

all right..i'm dumb and bored

I agree with everything Starbryte says (of course :laugh: :laugh: ) but in all seriousness this board is crazy sometimes with how defensive people get. Let people voice their opinions and stop bashing people for what they like to do for fun. Whether it be Bunkas, Abyss, Platinum, or wherever. :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I think EVERYONE on this board needs to take a big mother f****ing deep breath, and calm the F*** DOWN!!!!!!

There are certain people on this board that are getting a little bit TOO defensive and quick to write negative retaliations to innocent people (like myself!!!) I want you all to check out the Thursday at Platinum thread, I was SERIOUSLY posting to ask all of those platinum promoters/lovers/whatever they are what was going on there this Friday, cause I wanted to go. LOOK AT THE F****NG REPLY I GET BACK!!!! WHAAAAAT THE F*** WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!!!! You know I am sooo tired of people jumping down other people's throats BEFORE THEY THINK THINGS THROUGH!!!!!!! I understand that there is a lot of tension between different clubs and promoter wars are a dime a dozen anymore... but honestly it gets a little ridiculous when you are sooo quick to jump on an innocent girl's ASS about a silly question she had, and then just because she makes a cute little joke about SOMEONE SHE IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH at the end of the post and LAUGHS about it does NOT mean she is being sarcastic. Trust me, I think you can tell when I am being sarcastic.

To the main person that I am upset with- hear this. JUST BECAUSE a girl publicly announces that she loves Bunkas and writes about it all the time does NOT mean that when she writes about going to a different place she is being synical of sarcastic. I would never act that way on a public message board and bash somewhere. (ummm... well.. okay Joey's but THAT's the ONLY PLACE. :laugh: )

So can everyone CHILL??? PLEEEEEASE????? There is no reason for all this hostility. Can't we all just get along!!!!!!! :(

i think you're absolutely right, i saw the thread, and you really didn't say anything that could have triggered that person off. i am a promoter but i'm not at war, i refuse to get involved with stupid promoter shit on this board, because well its stupid, and as long as everyone is making money, thats fine with me. yes, i promote mediterraneo(luna lounge) on fridays and martini bar on saturdays, but i still go to image, metro, joeys, abyss, etc...

people do need to relax on this board. up until a week ago i used to love going on this board. but now it is just getting boring and stupid because people do not know how to act. starbryte don't let stupid shit like that bother you. i don't know you but alot of your posts make me laugh, you're never negative. it looks like you try to make this board fun, and for you to have fun on it, and theres others who spoil it for you. so turn that frown upside down.:)

Originally posted by lunalounge46

people do need to relax on this board. up until a week ago i used to love going on this board. but now it is just getting boring and stupid because people do not know how to act. starbryte don't let stupid shit like that bother you. i don't know you but alot of your posts make me laugh, you're never negative. it looks like you try to make this board fun, and for you to have fun on it, and theres others who spoil it for you. so turn that frown upside down.:)

awwwwww I LOVE that post!!!! thank you so much luna lounge!!!! :D

I totally agree with you... I used to love going on this board too all the time but lately it has just gotten out of hand. It's like you have to tip toe around the f#$%@ng promoters anymore (better, vision? lol :laugh: ) cause if you say the wrong thing about a club they promote for, forget it... you're done.

and you are right I DO have fun on this board with my girls... and all the jokes we make and all the abusing of bonsoliddddddd we do... ;) so you're right my frown is already upside down!!!!! :) okay let's go back to posting fun things!

awwwwww I LOVE that post!!!! thank you so much luna lounge!!!! :D

I totally agree with you... I used to love going on this board too all the time but lately it has just gotten out of hand. It's like you have to tip toe around the f#$%@ng promoters anymore (better, vision? lol :laugh: ) cause if you say the wrong thing about a club they promote for, forget it... you're done.

and you are right I DO have fun on this board with my girls... and all the jokes we make and all the abusing of bonsoliddddddd we do... ;) so you're right my frown is already upside down!!!!! :) okay let's go back to posting fun things!

i'm glad to have you smiling again, post some funny things so i can laugh girl. have fun, thats whats all about.:D

Originally posted by vision

i think you need to chill out using **** all the time..i think its very offensive..poor little asterisk being used to fill in the space to cuss words..try mixin it up alittle..use #&%@ and ! this way the asterisk doesn't get singled out all the time

all right..i'm dumb and bored

LOL..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by boywonder77

MOST OF US WORK ALL DAY ON A COMPUTER AND FUCK AROUND ON THIS BOARD..

well I guess you didn't go read the post I was talking about... cause I don't call that FUCKING AROUND. I am the FIRST person to fuck around with people I KNOW PERSONALLY on this board... but for someone who I don't know AT ALL to snap at me like that for NO REASON I don't call that funny. And TRUST ME... I LOOOOVE to be funny. THIS shit was RUDE.

p.s. I don't think I had any pm's :confused:

Originally posted by boywonder77

YOU NEED TO RELAX. MOST OF US WORK ALL DAY ON A COMPUTER AND FUCK AROUND ON THIS BOARD.. BETWEEN ME AND YOU CHECK YOUR PM'S. LET THIS BOARD BE YOUR SOURCE OF AMUSEMENT, NOT DRAMA...life is fun... sometimes we forget that..

This is true, but in all honesty, the board has been way outta control lately.....Between the promoters, DJ's, club lover's and club haters, and people just wanting to wreck some havoc......it's been a zoo in here......

Anybody else need a vacation??????????:idea::eek:

WMC can't come soon enough if you ask me:D :D :D

Um.. I think you need to chill the fuck out.. it's the fucking DRAMA board.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

Um.. I think you need to chill the fuck out.. it's the fucking DRAMA board.. :rolleyes:

FYI I dodn't post this on the drama board... if I did you would be right that would be kind of POINTLESS...:rolleyes: I actually posted it on the Jersey board for a specific JERSEY population but it got moved here... gee I wonder why...