Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Is Closing....

BKDJ

Originally posted by vision

i don't think so hun

mac c posted it on nbooth

he opens for dt allot and dt calls him to spin there when he can't make it

as for slowly distancing??ain't gonna happen

well I'll ask my boy...cause um he is bestfriends with Mac...and my boy bounces there...so Ill find out the real deal too...that would suck. man I just started going to vinyl a lil while back...should have went when I was 18 with the ex...but didnt think I would like it...:(

Originally posted by BKDJ

I know its hard yo.....

but what can we really do?

party there til they shut the doors on us

fiery - any info would help..mac c posted it not 2 long ago..maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago..i didn't really want to think about it..vynil has been pretty much my home on fridays

Originally posted by teklord310

I heard these rumors a few days ago.... something about not making enough $$. The income from the bars compared to a club which sells alcohol is almost non existant in comparison. I hope this isn't true but i've come to expect the worst from NYC nightlife since Twilo closed. Let's just home that Vinyl stays open and another club pops up VERY soon. :blank:

VINYL HAS BEEN MAKING MORE MONEY NOW THAN EVER - I KNOW MANAGEMENT AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE - THE FACT THAT THEY DONT HAVE LIQUOR MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE - VINYL WOULD NOT BE THE SAME PLACE WITH LIQUOR - ITS MORE PACKED THEN ITS EVER BEEN AND THEY ARE MAKING MADD LOOT ON REDBULL ALONE - A CAN OF REDBULL COSTS THEM $1 AND THEY SELL IT FOR $6 YOU KNOW HOW MANY CASES THEY GO THROUGH A NIGHT?

VINYL IS NOT CLOSING THEY ARE NOW EXPANDING, THAT IS WHY THEY EVEN RENOVATED THE BACK ROOM, AND THEY WILL SOON BE RENOVATING THE ENTIRE CLUB

GROWING, EXPANDING, BECOMING BETTER - I REPEAT - NOT CLOSING

plywood and white paint is not renovating..seems like a quick fix to keep us happy..

his post on nbooth:

everyone needs to understand 1 simple thing before considering all these great requests...Vinyl might be gone in the next 6 months to a year...so I don't think the owners really care about pouring money into it...the land that Vinyl on was EXTREMELY valuable until September 11th, but as that area continues to rebuild and grow residentially that property will become valuable again...and at some point they are most likely going to sell, whether they want to or whether they are forced into it...

thread:

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?postid=91086#post91086